The Killers - Battle Born

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So there was still a pre-sale, all you had to do was go to XRT.com to get a password (I'm sorry Anu, if I'd figured this out sooner than at 9:58, I would have clued you in).

I managed to grab two random seats in two different sections ( section 113, row L, seat 1 and section 105, row J, seat 9) before I pulled a single GA. I'll try and fill the 6 ticket limit with a few more GAs tomorrow, but those seats are definitely for sale if anyone's interested. Face for you guys, but I can't deny that if no one here wants them I'm putting them on Stubhub. I'm sick of being the one who always gets burned on these things.

We got on the Chicago presale, & when we saw only random singles, we had a "duh" moment that we were really supposed to go to Ypsilanti, MI the day before.

So we're seeing the Killers in Michigan with my wife Jeannie, my daughter Ruby (Jeannie's not her mom), Ruby's boyfriend Sam. We'll stay in Detroit area with my parents/the grandparents.

So excited to be seeing this show!!!

:faint: that required a lot of patience, but I pulled two separate GAs eventually. Which gives me the three total I needed. Time to sell those seats.

The Killers are on Jimmy Kimmel tonight performing "Miss Atomic Bomb" and "Runaways"

Sweet. Both great songs.

I haven't said much about this album, I don't know why.

It's not my favorite of theirs, but I love it all the same. Can't think of a song on it I don't like, save for the atrocious lyrics on track 4.

I know :( hard to believe that Killers are playing the Palace. Great venue, but far too small!

Perhaps the fact that they're headlining the Big Day Out festival that same week prevented them from being able to book a large arena show in the same city. The festival might not allow it, as a Killers show at Rod Laver Arena would compete for fans' $.

I know :( hard to believe that Killers are playing the Palace. Great venue, but far too small!

They did that here in Orlando. I think they just like playing both sized venues. In November of last year they played Orlando Calling and the night before they gave out under 1000 free tickets to a private show at The Beacham.

Killers on festival stage >>>>>>>>>>>>> Killers in private show, and I generally like smaller venues.

trojanchick99 said:
Just home from the Killers show at a tiny LA venue. It was fantastic. The new songs are great live and Brandon was in great voice. A couple of nice surprises were a beautiful rendition of Moon River and Daniel Lanois joining the band onstage for Heart of a Girl.

So awesome! Glad u had a fab time! They are so much better with their live shows now. Brandon has really become a great frontman.

It was a great show indeed. Brandon seemed to be in great form, great voice, and looking mighty cute too :p We had a great time!

'A Matter of Time' just punched me in the face.

great tune - There's a '80'sKenny Loggins movie soundtrack song vibe thing it's got going on and i love it..

A Matter of Time reminds me of Meat Loaf circa BOOH3. really epic, rolling, punch in the face style like What About Love or Blind as a Bat.

A Matter of Time reminds me of Meat Loaf circa BOOH3. really epic, rolling, punch in the face style like What About Love or Blind as a Bat.

I am so glad I'm not the only one who thought that sounded like a Meat Loaf song. I couldn't actually remember the name of it because I have solely been referring to it as "The Meat Loaf Song" until just now.

It's creepy as fuck, what I've heard of it at any rate. Need to get on that.

The more I think about it, I can't believe I get to see them so close to Christmas. That should be awesome. I hope they also acknowledge that it's the last night before the apocalypse and play a fuck-mazing show.

Back
Top Bottom