The Horrors ~ Primary Colors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They posted a picture of the word "Two" Friday night, and the number "1" last night.

Expect something tonight, between 6pm (cst) and 7pm

And here it is:

The Horrors Announce New Album Luminous | News | Pitchfork

3ce4265f.jpg

I was so mad at them last night for not saying anything that I didn't even bother to check this morning, lol. Thanks, I Yup!

Alright, should be playing here in about 10 minutes on the radio station I'm listening to.

I think that this might be the same song as the one I posted above, but it's not called "Elixer Spring" it's called "I See You".

It's really good, either way. I'm recording the audio, cause I'm a nerd. This will probably be unnecessary in about an hour, regardless, but I do what I want.

Pretty good song, I liked Skying an awful lot so naturally this is something I dig.

Caved like the Buffalo Bills in the Super Bowl. This album is going to be great (I hope).

I bought us tickets to see them in October only because it means I can finally see Moon Duo. We saw them when they toured for their first album, and we liked the show. But when they toured with the Black Angels, and played second, I only lasted a song and a half. We'll see what happens in October.

I didn't catch that The Horrors have been doing listening parties to their albums on Twitter, but I managed to today, and it's for Strange House. I haven't listened to this album in about 10 years....I like it SO much more than I did then.

I see they're Tim Burgess' listening parties, he's been doing them for about two months now - I'm impressed that he's kept it going for so long.

Also, I have to say that V would have to be my favourite Horrors album, and despite the critical acclaim it got I don't ever remember anyone else talking about it.

Back
Top Bottom