The Cure Survivor - Wild Mood Swings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your TWO favorites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
VOTE FOR YOUR TWO FAVORITES

Sorry about my absence. It's finals time and my job has been crazy, what else can I say?

After an insane tie which proved why we usually do these things one song at a time, we finally had four winners for Wish. They will join the Tier 1 survivor:

A Letter To Elise (10 Votes)
From the Edge of the Deep Green See (7 Votes)
Friday I'm in Love (7 Votes)
Cut (6 Votes)

Will join:
Pictures of You
Disintegration
Lullaby
Lovesong
Fascination Street
A Night Like This
In Between Days
Push
Sinking
One Hundred Years
The Hanging Garden
A Strange Day
The Figurehead

And that, actually, is your entire Tier 1 survivor. That should be fun!

Now we move back into 3rd Tier material, and that's mostly what we're looking at for the rest of this part of the Survivor, unfortunately.

Wild Mood Swings will get two songs, so please VOTE FOR YOUR TWO FAVORITES

I suppose I'm the only person on the whole forum who is going to find this to be a tough decision.

This thread will be open until Tuesday at 10 PM CST.

Random question: are we going to have a round for non-album tracks? Apologies if that has already been addressed somewhere.

Yes, Join the Dots will have two songs from each disk, Japanese Whispers will have its own round, and then whatever's left will have a round, and we'll figure out how many songs go through from that later.

I may have to echo the votes already cast for Mint Car and Want. Can't decide between Want, This Is A Lie or Strange Attraction, but I suspect I'll go with Want.

Mint Car is a sentimental favorite of mine. Whole reason I'm a fan of the band.

So I first listened to this album a few days ago. When I heard Want, I thought "hey that's not bad, maybe this album's under-rated". Then the rest of it was just boring and mediocre, even the songs RYM reckons are worthwhile like The 13th, Mint Car, and Jupiter Crash.

I've spun it a few more times and still nothing other than Want stands out. So I'll definitely be voting Want, but I'm not sure what song - if any - will get my second vote.

Well, I definitely prefer the second half of this thing. It's pleasant and inoffensive instead of a total shitfest, so I'm voting for Jupiter Crash and Bare. Decent enough tunes, both of them.

Why is anyone voting for Strange Attraction? It sounds like a shitty Janet Jackson cover.

The last few times I've listened to this album, Treasure has stood out to me as less mediocre than the rest of the mediocrity around it, so I'll toss my second vote in its direction. I really don't care though, just as long as Want goes through.

I hate to say this, but this album was tough for me to get through in one sitting. I'm going with Want and Treasure, though I think those two are several grades below anything else I have voted for to this point.

I hope somebody shows up to break the tie between Mint Car and Jupiter Crash.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom