The Cure Survivor - Tier 3 Round 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite

• Boys Don't Cry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jumping Someone Else's Train

• Want

• Underneath the Stars

• Let's Go to Bed

• The Lovecats

• The Walk

• Charlotte Sometimes

• Burn

• This Twilight Garden

• 2 Late

• Halo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
After mass confusion, "Scared As You" was eliminated with 5 votes counting mine.

We're down to 15 songs. We've still a ways to go.

I'll either vote for Fear of Ghosts, 2 Late, or Burn. Depends on where I can strategically help the votes go.

For whatever reason, I've never cared about Burn. Maybe its the memory of the period where that was the only Cure song many people knew, because of the popularity of The Crow.

Yeah, Burn isn't too special.

I really dislike Halo, it sounds like a more banal, poppy Pictures of You. I've heard that song so many times before in better incarnations.

I love "2 Late" a lot and would be sad to see it go. "Burn" I did not know before this competition, but have become fond of it as a result.

Obviously I voted for "Fear of Ghosts" so I wouldn't mind if it left at this point, but I don't hate it.

Burn is my favourite Cure song. It's basically perfect. Huge favourite in the Cure fandom as well. Something like Acrobat - people like it because it hasn't been played live of course.

But I don't expect it to last here that long. Shame that all those banal pop songs like Let's Go To Bed and Boys Don't Cry will beat it. Although I do hope crap like The End of the World goes before it.

I enjoy pulling your leg with our diametrically opposite Cure tastes LM. ;)

FWIW, I agree that Let's Go To Bed is one of the least essential tracks here. If we end up in some ridiculous Let's Go To Bed/10:15 duel, it will be an easy choice for me.

You can count The Walk and The Lovecats in that banal pop song group.

Along with Burn, I'd count This Twilight Garden, 10:15 Saturday Night and Want as my favourites here.

How many are getting through here? Three? If so, I'd pull for Boys Don't Cry, 10:15, and Charlotte Sometimes. Include This Twilight Garden if we can choose four.

Boys Don't Cry
10:15
Jumping Someone Else's Train
Charlotte Sometimes
This Twilight Garden

Can't decide on a sixth.

Boy's Don't Cry, 10:15, Jumping, Lovecats, Charlotte Sometimes and 2 Late would be the ones I'd like to see go through.

Back
Top Bottom