The Cure Survivor - Tier 3 - Round 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite.

• Boys Don't Cry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10:15 Saturday Night

• Jumping Someone Else's Train

• The Walk

• Charlotte Sometimes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Want and Burn have both left the building with 3 votes apiece.

With them gone, that leaves 8 tracks. 6 Songs move forward. What shall they be?!

It's going to have to be "This Twilight Garden" for me, I'm afraid. Really hard decision to make, but I love everything here so much.

I would really, really like to see Twilight Garden earn a spot in the next round. Underneath the Stars for me, if only because it wants so badly to be revival a Disintegration.

Part of me wants Twilight Garden to go through so that at least one B-Side makes it, but ultimately, I just don't like it as much as everything left.

Someone else please vote for it so we can get both out and get on with this.

Just listened to This Twilight Garden for the first time. Much, much better than Underneath the Stars, The Walk, or Lovecats. I'm tempted to vote Underneath the Stars to protect it ... but then it would be nice if we could just proceed straight to tier two after this round.

Please, for the love of the gods can we not introduce all this "strategic voting" bollocks into this? I'd really prefer if this didn't turn into EYKIW.

I thought you mob already were doing that this round in seeking a tie! :lol:

Anyway, listening to the songs again, my vote is definitely Underneath the Stars, but if we all want to move on to tier two, I'm happy to not vote and not break the tie.

I posted in the wrong thread :happy:!

We still have a tie! I will still start the Tier 2 Monday!

Axver said:
I thought you mob already were doing that this round in seeking a tie! :lol:

Not me :wink:

I think Twilight Garden would have had a legitimate shot against Lovecats, but such is.

Ah shit, I misread the closing time for the poll. Whatever. I'm keen for tier two.

Back
Top Bottom