The Cure Survivor - Tier 2 - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST Favorite

• Play For Today

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Forest

• M

• Primary

• All Cats Are Grey

• The Caterpillar

• Why Can't I Be You?

• Maybe Someday

• Out of this World

• The Last Day of Summer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I got super distracted and forgot all about this. Ironically (if you've followed B&C Survivors) it was by the news of David Bowie's new album.

So, here we are: Tier 2. Please, vote for your LEAST FAVORITE. The top 8 songs from this survivor will continue on to the Finals.

The results from the Tier 3 rounds:
Boys Don't Cry
10:15 Saturday Night
Jumping Someone Else's Train
The Lovecats
The Walk
Charlotte Sometimes

move on to the final.

The first six are awesome and then the wheels just completely fall off. I could vote for any of about six songs here.

I'd be really happy if all the songs from Seventeen Seconds and especially Faith advance to the next stage of finals, along with Just Like Heaven and ... whatever to make up the eighth track.

I'll be pissed if any of the fantastic Seventeen Seconds and Faith songs get eliminated over something from KMKMKM (save Just Like Heaven) or The Top.

Faith was actually the first Cure "album" I purchased, so I have extremely fond thoughts of it. That said, I have no idea why you guys picked such a shitty song to represent it. I'd say the same about a bunch of these. Wish I hadn't missed the votes on all the albums, lots of bizarro choices.

The Funeral Party and The Kiss? My brain hurts.

The Funeral Party is a top five Cure song far as I'm concerned. Nothing better (except maybe The Holy Hour) to represent Faith.

We should've conspired to eliminate those shitty Top songs in one nice, convenient draw first up. How the hell did that album even get to be tier two anyway?!

There's always that crazy contingent of people who love The Top, myself, of course, included :tongue:

After finally getting around to listening to those later career albums I hadn't heard, I think The Top might actually be the band's worst album. Maybe Wild Mood Swings is slightly worse. Not sure.

And I still stand firm behind either Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me or Three Imaginary Boys being their worst.

It has one of my absolute favorite songs ever and then like 5 or 6 other songs I like. That would be fine if it were a normal length album, but it's not.

Just Like Heaven
One More Time
Catch
Why Can't I Be You?
All I Want
The Perfect Girl

OK Songs:
How Beautiful You Are
Hot Hot Hot!!!
A Thousand Hours

A lot of those songs I don't like, while I love most of the other ones you haven't listed. Kiss Me would me my 2nd favourite album if it stuck to 11 or 12 songs.

A lot of those songs I don't like, while I love most of the other ones you haven't listed. Kiss Me would me my 2nd favourite album if it stuck to 11 or 12 songs.

Sir, I have long come to accept the fact that we are two very different Cure fans.

Back
Top Bottom