The Cure Survivor - Seventeen Seconds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your THREE FAVORITES

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Well, one thread down.

In a last minute tie-breaker, Gabe came in to knock "Fire in Cairo" out of giving Three Imaginary Boys/Boys Don't Cry five songs, so moving on to the Tier 3 finals will be:

Boys Don't Cry - 11 votes
10:15 Saturday Night - 10 votes
Jumping Someone Else's Train - 8 Votes
Killing an Arab - 6 votes

We now move on to Seventeen Second a tier 2 album.

Please vote for your THREE FAVORITE songs from this album.

Despite what I said in the last thread, I'm going to go ahead and switch this to a 48 hour poll now. That gives tonight, all of Monday and most of Tuesday, seems like plenty of time.

I know I'm voting for "Play For Today" and "A Forest", but I'm not positive that "M" is my third choice. Gonna hit this one up at work tomorrow.

Tough one here, seeing as I adore almost every song on here, but I think Play for Today, A Forest, and In Your House are the standouts.

For the record, I was one of the first people to vote in the last poll. Had I done it properly, my vote for 10:15 wouldn't have been a late tie breaker ;)

I'll try not to fuck up the mainstream too much this time lol

Oh :lol:. You posted so much later about it, I had no idea XD. Nice taking that in stride so long.

Tracks 7-10 on this album are fucking outstanding. Don't get me wrong, I like the rest as well, especially Play For Today, but it flies by.

Play for Today and A Forest were easy choices. Picking a third track was extremely close between In Your House and M, but in the end I favour M by a small margin.

Oh :lol:. You posted so much later about it, I had no idea XD. Nice taking that in stride so long.

Yeah I only realized after coming back in and looking at everyone else's votes...initially I was like "ohhhh! they're cheeeeeaaatinnnggg!"...then I re-read the rules ie pick 4 songs (in large red font, no less)...duh!!! :doh: :lol:

A Forest, Play For Today, In Your House.

All of these songs are much better live though.

I know this album.

A Forest and Play for Today will get everyone's vote it seems. M is my third choice.

Gave it a spin at work today. I do so enjoy it. Not as much as others seem to, but it's great.

And yeah, "Play for Today", "A Forest" and "M". Easy.

Back
Top Bottom