The Cure Survivor - Round 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
With "One Hundred Years" now gone, we have but 6 songs remaining.

Who will make the top 5 Cure songs ever!!! (According to 9 people on Interference)??!? Tune in to find out!

What the fuck, Primary and Charlotte Sometimes, the top two songs left (by a mile), are the two on the chopping block this round?

You all are not only dead to me, but you're now zombies who've been killed again.

I actually thought Charlotte Sometimes was going to win this.

And Play For Today >>> Disintegration.

Yeah, how is it that Disintegration has no votes and yet Charlotte Sometimes is on its way out?

Most songs lack the tension and excitement of Disintegration. That song is a firecracker. It's the frightening climax of one of the best albums ever.

Yeah, how is it that Disintegration has no votes and yet Charlotte Sometimes is on its way out?

Because Disintegration is a great song and Charlotte Sometimes is your average, by-the-numbers and ultimately quite forgettable Cure pop.

Most songs lack the tension and excitement of Disintegration. That song is a firecracker. It's the frightening climax of one of the best albums ever.

Pretty heavy stuff, Disintegration.. That is real poetry.

Perfect break up song. I can't help but getting emotional every time i listen to it.

No, it ain't a pop song with that catchy little repetitive keyboard melody, it's progressive vegetarian doomgaze.

Your opinion sucks.

You were right after that Friday I'm In Love/Just Like Heaven comment. I'm not speaking to you again. After this post of course.

That's the comeback? Almost as boring as the song itself.

Back
Top Bottom