The Cure Survivor - 4:13 Dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your TWO favorites.

• The Reasons Why

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sirensong

• The Real Snow White

• The Hungry Ghost

• Switch

• This. Here and Now. With You

• The Scream

• It's Over

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR TWO FAVORITES

Well, that was certainly unexpected. The most popular round of the tournament by far, and yet the least amount of votes by a wide margin. Thankfully there were no ties, and we move on to the final main release of the first round: 4:13 Dream.

The Tier 3 survivor now stands at:
Labyrinth (4 Votes)
The End of the World (4 Votes)

Joining:
Want
Mint Car
Boys Don't Cry
10:15 Saturday Night
Jumping Someone Else's Train
Killing an Arab

I still can't believe "alt.end" didn't proceed. Anyways....4:13 Dream is the last album released by The Cure, possibly forever. Cherish it.

Receiving no votes, 4:13 Dream is a tier 3 album and therefore will have two songs progress so please VOTE FOR YOUR 2 FAVORITES.

This poll will be open until Wednesday at 9:45 CST. Following that will be the Japanese Whisper round. Next Monday we will have a traditional survivor (vote for your least favorite) to determine which songs proposed in the B-Sides and Etc. thread will move on. Please submit your suggestions here: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f221/the-cure-survivor-submit-your-favorite-b-sides-214831.html

I like this album a stupid amount. It might be my 6th favorite, just missing getting a vote from me.

I have no idea what to vote for, besides "Underneath the Stars".

Terrible album. Underneath the Stars is the only good song here.

I like this album more than the self-titled and Wild Mood Swings, but that's it.

The album starts off really well though, Underneath the Stars and The Only One for me.

Back
Top Bottom