The Count of Tuscany presents: the majestic Dream Theater thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ANOTHER GODDAMN FAITH/FAYTHE PUN.

FUCK ME GUYS WE GET lT.

she's STILL going on about how hearing gabriel's voice was life changing? jesus christ, that happened like an hour ago already.

There are better things in store?

Yeah, when I finish this fucking album there's definitely better music in store.

I DREAM OF PEEEEAAACEEE ABOVE ALLLL EEELLLSSSEEE
TO SHARE A WOOORRLLD WHERE WE COULD BEEE OOOUUURRSSEEELLVVVESSSS!

Is Petrucci twelve?

I was hoping Spotify would fuck up and play the Purity Ring song called Begin Again instead.

Travis may have a terrible opinion about Another Eternity but I'm sure we can both agree that Purity Ring's Begin Again is better than Dream Theater's one.

Taylor Swift's Begin Again is also far superior.

Man, which Disney princess song is this...I feel like it's A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes but I'm not sure. It's almost note for note the same as one big Disney song.

track 26 is called machine chatter though, will we finally get a NOMACS song? cos i feel like this has been a lot of bullshit about the skyrim dudes. too much bard, not enough robot.

she's STILL going on about how hearing gabriel's voice was life changing? jesus christ, that happened like an hour ago already.

It's like Petrucci's writing some PUA fantasies of what he thinks women think of him or something. Just infatuated by his every little gesture.

im 21, it's saturday morning, I'm the middle of winter and listening (or listened, i kinda gave up) to this prog rock wankery (or album, who cares?) with strangers like random guy from Australia or any other places. oh lord what a life. I....probably need better social life, i suppose

track 26 is called machine chatter though, will we finally get a NOMACS song? cos i feel like this has been a lot of bullshit about the skyrim dudes. too much bard, not enough robot.

Looks like we've got it early with the intro of The Path that Divides. Hello NOMACS/Muse.

Leave the robot songs to the robots and the rest to...

Never mind, just let the robots handle everything. All of this could have been avoided.

im 21, it's saturday morning, I'm the middle of winter and listening (or listened, i kinda gave up) to this prog rock wankery (or album, who cares?) with strangers like random guy from Australia or any other places. oh lord what a life. I....probably need better social life, i suppose
don't worry, i used to watch iron chef and queer eye for the straight guy with people on this site in the randoooooom thread when i was 21. see? could be worse. you could be watching those things with random people over the internet.

and i also want to point out that that was 10 fucking years ago.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD NO WAY JAMES LABRlE ARE YOU TRYING TO RAP WHAT IS THIS

I'm 31 and sitting here reading this whole thing. Let's share in our lack of a social life :happy:!

uaaaahhhggg ghuuuhhhh auuuuuhggghghhhhhh

THE ROBOTS ARE ATTACKING!!!! NOMACS ARE GOING TO EAT GABRIEL. please tell me they eat faythe too.

I'm 31 and sitting here reading this whole thing. Let's share in our lack of a social life :happy:!

I like that you're not even listening to it. :lol:

You're probably doing the best out of all of us. I, for one, need yet another beer. LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME DREAM THEATER.

i want to put NOMACS in the tags but i have no idea how to do tags. someone do it for me, i'm as old as moonlit_angel is.

On an album full of pointless tracks, Machine Chatter may just be the most pointless so far.

Back
Top Bottom