The Count of Tuscany presents: the majestic Dream Theater thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god Three Days is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

WHO LET THEM RELEASE THIS.

"Will Gabriel get out of this alive? This remains the question on their minds!"

I don't fucking care.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS TRUMPET.

If we stand together, we will never fall! Brother, we're the answer to your call!

Check out that lyricism.

"In Ravenskill a large crowd has assembled in the town square, as it often does, around Gabriel, whom we find playing an old, beat-up relic of an acoustic guitar and singing an uplifting song ironically about believing in who you are and knowing that when your time has come, you will answer the call as it is your destiny."

Who would want to listen to that though? That sounds like the worst song ever.

i am so glad i have a ridiculous schedule which allows me to be awake at 4:30 am to listen to this godawful masterpiece with random australian and person on the other side of the country.

I'm really not sure how this album can get worse, but we've got over twenty more tracks to find out how, oh fuck. :lmao:

oh is this a faythe song again?

someone has to lose and someone has to win, guys. #BrilliantLyricism

I'm really not sure how this album can get worse, but we've got over twenty more tracks to find out how, oh fuck. :lmao:

ahahahaha i know, that is assuming it's not actually possible to laugh to death. this is the most hilarious thing.

I just...this piano breakdown on Brother Can You Hear Me

This is the corniest thing I've ever heard in the last 30 minutes

"In Ravenskill a large crowd has assembled in the town square, as it often does, around Gabriel, whom we find playing an old, beat-up relic of an acoustic guitar and singing an uplifting song ironically about believing in who you are and knowing that when your time has come, you will answer the call as it is your destiny."

Who would want to listen to that though? That sounds like the worst song ever.

Ironically? As in, he's singing ironically? It's ironically uplifting? It's about believing ironically in who you are? The irony is that he's singing about believing in who you are? Whoever the fuck wrote that cannot bloody write.

Ironically? As in, he's singing ironically? It's ironically uplifting? It's about believing ironically in who you are? The irony is that he's singing about believing in who you are? Whoever the fuck wrote that cannot bloody write.

LaBrie wrote this last night. All of it.

Back
Top Bottom