The Count of Tuscany presents: the majestic Dream Theater thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Friggin' Liam.

I wonder if we can drag friggin' Cobbler into this. :lol:

I better hurry up and make dinner so that I'm not trying to juggle eating, laughing at Petrucci, and accidentally snorting pasta through my nose every time Rudess gets a solo.

Gonna take what I deem a footy nap ie completely backwards midnight nap so I can power through late night festivities. Back in 90 minutes.

Last edited:
just finished up in video game land, so i'm good whenever.

just tell me when this madness begins. :up:

OK Travis, wake up. I'm ready for Dream Theater to wank uncomfortably close to my ears.

let's do this. i'm listening to armin van buuren, so i guess that's a) a hell of a genre jump and b) equally less likely a thing you people would expect me to say.

Ah good. Let's to this then.

:hitsplay:

let's do this. i'm listening to armin van buuren, so i guess that's a) a hell of a genre jump and b) equally less likely a thing you people would expect me to say.

Yes, wow, that was unexpected.

alright, the nomacs are about to start dancing. or make that NOMACS.

sorry, not dancing. decending. close enough.

That was actually one of the less Dream Theater-sounding tracks I've heard from them.

Dystopian Overture, however, is absolutely no surprise whatsoever.

Is Dystopian Overture trying to go through literally every style of music Dream Theater know in under five minutes? This part where they're trying to be soft while Petrucci wanks in the background and an orchestra comes in is just embarrassing.

someone has to remind John that era of shredding is over. Dime is dead. Yngwie isn't relevant. Deep Purple exists just to collect money.

Back
Top Bottom