The Count of Tuscany presents: the majestic Dream Theater thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is Dystopian Overture trying to go through literally every style of music Dream Theater know in under five minutes? This part where they're trying to be soft while Petrucci wanks in the background and an orchestra comes in is just embarrassing.

the piano kills me.

Oh here's Mr Cheese, the man with the most appropriate last name possible, here to unwrap the gift of music with his falsetto or something.

this is like over the top musical lyrics. i can totally picture a guy skipping through a field singing this just before he goes to SAVE MUSIC.

and then that piano.

that piano kills me.

that piano killed music.

gift of music? more like unwanted present you really didnt want but you kinda received 'cause it was from one of my relatives that I barely see.

Oh God this is preachier than Steven Wilson at his worst

It's like the worst cover of Sound of Muzak in the world

CAN l GET SOCKS INSTEAD? IS IT TOO LATE FOR SOCKS?

please, you kept the receipt, right?

MUSIC IS THE GIFT HE BRINGS!

Is this meant to be the Sound of Prog Music or something?

Man, where's the wanky solo count already? And we're only three songs in!

Oh God this is preachier than Steven Wilson at his worst

It's like the worst cover of Sound of Muzak in the world

This is like if SW had written Sound of Muzak in the last three years or so and got Steve Vai to play on it.

generic video game beeepoooopbeeep came back, guys. it's going to save music. it has THE ANSWER.

oh no nevermind, it doesn't pretend to have the answer. then why the fuck call your song that if you're not it.

The Answer?

"Oh it's little John Petrucci, the answer to a question nobody asked!"

Is The Answer meant to be the 2016 Dream Theater version of The Silent Man? Because it isn't fucking anywhere near that song.

And no, James, I'm not finding faith in you or believing that you're the one to set me free. Please stop.

LM, Frankie Edgar called and wants his nickname back.

marching. oh god marching. why are we marching.

Back
Top Bottom