The Count of Tuscany presents: the majestic Dream Theater thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like that you're not even listening to it. :lol:

You're probably doing the best out of all of us. I, for one, need yet another beer. LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME DREAM THEATER.

I am very lame and I freely acknowledge that fact :D.

Yes. I'm listening to good music over here and completely sober, so...go me, or something. LOL.

Seriously, though, this thread is hilariously entertaining.

I swear this is a parody album. The Walking Shadow sounds like a piss-take of what was on Systematic Chaos or A Dramatic Turn of Events or really any of the other turds this once-decent band has released since 2005.

Wait did they kill lord nefarious?!?!?!?!!?!

whose father died? i can't tell which character is singing.

Rudess just took an enormous piss all over the album.

Rudess has taken an enormous piss over Dream Theater's career since 1999.

I can't believe people used to be all "lulz Derek Sherinian sucked".

Wait did they kill lord nefarious?!?!?!?!!?!

whose father died? i can't tell which character is singing.

Or has Gabriel's brother died?

HELP TRAVIS! YOU SEEM TO HAVE A HANDLE ON THE STORY.

Oh my God this plot twist is the most inane yet.

"Gabriel unleashes a blood curdling scream straight from the darkest depths of the abyss at a level unsustainable to the human ear. Faythe is unaffected due to the protection of her earphones but Daryus is not so lucky. The scream shatters the prince’s eardrums causing irreversible nerve damage and rendering him hearing-less. He is now doomed to live inside of his own soundless prison with the rest of his lifetime left to lament in a barren wasteland of silence over his despicable actions."

No, that can't happen. That's not a thing.

Plus, THAT scream deafened a man?

oh it's the sad song after someone's death. FANTINE I WILL AVENGE THEEEEE wait what?

"Blinded by my arrogance"

What, the arrogance that made you think people would want to listen to 130 minutes of this?

"Gabriel unleashes a blood curdling scream straight from the darkest depths of the abyss at a level unsustainable to the human ear. Faythe is unaffected due to the protection of her earphones but Daryus is not so lucky. The scream shatters the prince’s eardrums causing irreversible nerve damage and rendering him hearing-less. He is now doomed to live inside of his own soundless prison with the rest of his lifetime left to lament in a barren wasteland of silence over his despicable actions."

:lmao:

if he'd only spent that extra cash on the sennheisers.

No.

No.

No way.

omg this losing faythe song.....in case we didn't get it the last 234 times you guys mentioned it.

Wow this keyboard tone is garbage. It sounds like something the Doobie Brothers would have turned down in the 80s.

how about instead of keeping her fire burning we just throw this into the mumford volcano?

no! stop it with the beginning again! NOMACS get your shit together and stop these people!

"Suddenly, Nafaryus has an epiphany…If Gabriel truly is The Savior as it has been said, then the miraculous healing power of his gift could be used to save the princess’ life!"

No.

No no.

Nooooooooooo.

jesus christ this whispers on the wind thing reminds me of silverchair post-neon ballroom. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom