The Black Keys Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope I like this album as much as I liked Attack and Release and Brothers.

Missed the Hive Live in NYC release party on MTC webcast otnight. Oh well...

They will be on Letterman on Wednesday, 12/7/11. Set your DVR boys and girls! :)

This isn't on spotify yet. I could easily just google, but does anybody know of a quality stream for this album? Thanks.

Solid album. Short and tight, none of the songs stood out as being bad, but also none of the songs stood out in a positive way as much as "Little Black Submarines." At least on this first listen.

I liked the album on first listen, although I think I like Brothers more.

Yeah, I definitely like Brothers more. Considerably more, even. This is fun, just not enjoying it as much as I'd hoped yet. Hopefully it grows on me.

I think Brothers is a better album than El Camino, but it's a fucking hour long. I never feel like listening to it. El Camino is a quick shot of adrenaline whenever I need it.

I think Brothers is a better album than El Camino, but it's a fucking hour long. I never feel like listening to it. El Camino is a quick shot of adrenaline whenever I need it.

My first time hearing it was at the gym, which can often result in either an over the top positive or negative result for me depending on the gym experience itself. It's very possible I'll hear it later and have a complete different opinion, so I'm looking forward to hearing it again.

Back
Top Bottom