The...best...years...in..uh...music? I guess. This list is awful:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Plus, Watch Mojo has this bad habit of not wanting to have two really obvious things back to back, sometimes, so they lump them together as one entity, instead, so I thought it was quite a cop-out for them not to have '67 on the list, where it belonged.

As I'm watching (and laughing at the majority of the song choices they play) I am saying to myself 67 and 69 have to be at or near the top...when it got to #2 and neither had shown it was..."WTF?", then to not even give 67 an honorable mention but just say "while 1967 was also a great year for music, 1969 is #1" is just ridonkulous.

But my favorite thing was them using the examples of Macca leaving the Beatles and Hendrix and Joplin dying as the main reasons 1970 was one of the 10 best years in music history...:huh:

I don't know why I obsessively watch this channel, but I can't help myself. Usually, I just disagree with their order, but a list like this is something special: Ill thought out, poorly researched, bad examples. Generally, a disaster.

They did a similar list for film years, and as I recall, it was much better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccbSuXxVWEY

Did you Phanan? DID YOU?

Nope. I have a Carpenters radar that pings me to let me know when there's been a post about them, usually by the same person each time.

Unbelievable! I give you a quality list of albums from 1971 and phanan zeros in on Carpenters! Did he actually look carefully at the exceptional music from this list?

Exhibit A.

Back
Top Bottom