The Beatles: Rock Band 09/09/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Imperor sent me a lengthy PM explaining how excited he is for this Beatles Rock Band release, and how much he expects this to strengthen his love of the band. That dude is a Rock Band FANATIC!

It's true. I only talk shit about it because I'm self conscious about my indietasticness and have to overcompensate.

What manner of man am I?

So The Beatles have allowed their music to be used in a video game, but will not allow it to be remastered or released digitally? Perhaps someone could explain to me the corporate mechanism that makes this situation possible.

No one wants to play "Honey Pie" in a video game. I don't even want to hear it ever again.

I know many of my favorites aren't likely to make it: I'm Only Sleeping, Happiness is a Warm Gun, Dig a Pony, I Want You (She's So Heavy), Strawberry Fields Forever, Rocky Raccoon.

I'm sure Revolution will be on there, though.

Any video game that forces me to purchase a proprietary controller is a piece of crap. End of story.

I know many of my favorites aren't likely to make it: I'm Only Sleeping, Happiness is a Warm Gun, Dig a Pony, I Want You (She's So Heavy), Strawberry Fields Forever, Rocky Raccoon.

I'm sure Revolution will be on there, though.

Strawberry Fields has a chance... maybe I Want You, too, not sure though.

I bet all of the songs from ACROSS THE UNIVERSE :cute: have a decent chance of making it.

I can't use those guitars....the drums and the mikes are a bit of fun though.

Here's hoping for Savoy Truffle

Back
Top Bottom