The Beatles Remastered - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You, a big boy
Your as big as Walsall Football Club

(I was referring to your crappy posts at the start of this thread, and your style of posts in general, where you and your homeboys think your being funny, but as your american, the chances are your not)

I don't get your little soccer references, so try to meet me halfway here. And I don't know if you're speaking "the Queen's English," but things are just getting even more incoherent.

You don't like my posts? Block me. It's simple. Do I give a fuck what some toothless hooligan thinks of my posts? Absolutely not. And any crappy posts I've made (and admittedly, there have been hundreds) surely don't outweigh the enormous pile of shit that is your entire posting history here.

I've tried to get along with you in the past while others just dismiss you outright, and yet you still can't get the stick out of your limey asshole for some reason.

I don't get your little soccer references, so try to meet me halfway here. And I don't know if you're speaking "the Queen's English," but things are just getting even more incoherent.

You don't like my posts? Block me. It's simple. Do I give a fuck what some toothless hooligan thinks of my posts? Absolutely not. And any crappy posts I've made (and admittedly, there have been hundreds) surely don't outweigh the enormous pile of shit that is your entire posting history here.

Hey, that's two times this week you've told me to block you.

So, fuck you, Tom. I'm blocking you.

I have some gems in my back catalogue
you've just been spewing the same crap 13,053 times

Impy "i had a wank over in rainbows last night. Helped me appreciate the tambourine solo on 15 step"

If Interference were a real tangible community complex of some sorts, somebody would have fucking torched it to the ground a long time ago.

I have some gems in my back catalogue
you've just been spewing the same crap 13,053 times

Impy "i had a wank over in rainbows last night. Helped me appreciate the tambourine solo on 15 step"

Wow. You got me pegged, man. You win the internets. Bravo.

Nothing I've ever said about Radiohead has remotely echoed the inane shit you post about Oasis or your fanboyish level of admiration. Nothing.

Lets diffuse this situation and laugh at this talentless prick

hate+Bloc+Party+shit.jpg

You, a big boy

(I was referring to your crappy posts at the start of this thread, and your style of posts in general, where you and your homeboys think your being funny, but as your american, the chances are your not)

We don't freestyle Texas Fight.

Interesting. I really dig those, especially No Words.

Agreed on Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five; it's the best one on there.

That's cool. And that little burst of "Band on the Run" at the end reminds me of the recall of "She Loves You" at the end of "All You Need Is Love" and stuff of that sort. Fun stuff.

On Band On The Run, I could do without Bluebird, Mrs. Vanderbilt, and Mamunia as well. Ram is my favourite McCartney solo effort.

I'd have to say McCartney, if I haven't already. Been listening to it all day and it's good from top-to-bottom. "Every Night" is his best solo track, at least from what I've heard.

all pretentiousness and indie/punk cred-whoring aside, i do think a big reason i love random-ass bands like the street dogs or far from finished so much (nevermind the incredibly catchy, sing-along-y punk rock stuff that they are) is because i heard them at the beginning, before both bands' first albums came out. and i've seen them both live a bunch of times over the last several years. are they as good as other bands, whether we're talking classic accepted fundamental-to-music's-evolution good, or simply better-music-making contemporary equivalents, who's to say? but i'll take savin hill or east side of nowhere over zeppelin I, II, III, and IV any day just because i've got that extra attatchment from being around and being a fan from day one. but it also could be a load of bullshit. i might just be saying this so i can rack up the punk points for when i go to hot topic later. :wink:

outside of slayer, motorhead, and old metallica, i've always had trouble with metal. that european operatic stuff is kind of fun for a couple songs every so often, but otherwise...i just don't get it.

That's totally legit and I wish I could relate. There wasn't a huge avenue for seeing small bands live or "rise up" in my area of town, or even Orlando for that matter, partly because of the stranglehold that Disney and other tourism giant have on the area and the city's overall lack of cultural identity. Anyway, yeah, watching a band develop over time does add a hell of a lot - a major factor of my love for Arcade Fire, for instance.

We don't freestyle Texas Fight.

Come to PENN STATE!

I also don't like to be referred to as a "homeboy." "Homeskillet" is more apt, in this case.

In the shadows.

You, a big boy

lol @ Walsall

Wish I knew how to multiquote but I love the last line as well.

Ease up, twas an amusing line, a tad harsh on you guys, but amusing. I for one don't understand the humour behind the whole Shuttlecock phenomenon, but if I recall correctly, it was a thread populated by Americans, so maybe Poms and Aussies just don't get your yank humour.

You get out the wrong side of bed this morn' InMyPlace13? You seem rather snappy.

Ease up, twas an amusing line, a tad harsh on you guys, but amusing. I for one don't understand the humour behind the whole Shuttlecock phenomenon, but if I recall correctly, it was a thread populated by Americans, so maybe Poms and Aussies just don't get your yank humour.

The humor that the guys like me here enjoy isn't expressly American humor by any means. Obviously it's not for everyone, and the majority of folks here won't find it amusing. That's fine. I don't do it for them. Most of the humor extends far beyond just what was touched on when Shuttlecock was still around. But like I said, not for everyone. I'm not offended when people say they don't think it's funny. It amuses a pretty small sample of the population, and it's impossible to please everyone here. That's the price you pay, though.

So it is what it is. If people don't like it, they ought to just ignore it rather than get all uppity. I see a whole lot of jokes here every day that aren't funny at all, but calling someone out on making jokes that range everywhere from over my head to positively inane isn't something I often practice.

You get out the wrong side of bed* this morn' InMyPlace13? You seem rather snappy.

*septic tank

And the humour is all good.....

I could've used "septic tank" but I thought a lot of Americans found that exceptionally offensive?

I don't call it exceptionally offensive. I call it home.

austin-texas-septic-austin-outhouse.gif

Everyone kills people, Intedomine. They steal from you, steal from me, whatever.

I think you should give us a second chance.

If this is Impy's gang's humour, whether it be Septic Tankian (Serj?) or not, I simply don't get it :hmm:. But that's ok, Knife Crime perhaps?

I'll just continue my merry way stating my outrageous opinions, earning the mockery of Laz, the wrath of Dalton and everything will be alright. :wink:

If this is Impy's gang's humour, whether it be Septic Tankian (Serj?) or not, I simply don't get it :hmm:. But that's ok, Knife Crime perhaps?

I'll just continue my merry way stating my outrageous opinions, earning the mockery of Laz, the wrath of Dalton and everything will be alright. :wink:

I'm just quoting P-fan's signature. Some things just speak for themselves.

And my signature is a quote from a mainstream American sports figure (the QB of a major college football program), so it's not ridiculous and obscure like ... every other response NSW could have used there. He was being nice.

Back
Top Bottom