The Beatles Remastered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the tourist

Blue Crack Addict
According to wikipedia (The Beatles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), this is going to happen in 2009. It excites me as their music will sound better than ever, but infuriates me as I've got all their music, and will have to rebuy it all. However, I'm wondering what singles/b-sides will end up being bonus tracks to what particular albums....

Now I'm not Beatles expert, but this is how I could imagine it going for the bonus tracks.

Starting at the end and moving backward (only from Let It Be to Rubber Soul)...

Let It Be:
You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
Don't Let Me Down

Abbey Road:
The Ballad of John and Yoko
Old Brown Shoe

The White Album:
Hey Jude

Magical Mystery Tour:
Lady Madonna
The Inner Light

Revolver:
Paperback Writer
Rain

Rubber Soul:
Day Tripper
We Can Work It Out

Now, what obvious songs have I completely forgotten about?

Hopefully they all come out on vinyl and are affordable.

I'll probably rebuy a couple, but I don't want any bonus tracks.

Well, with most of the remastered albums from that era there've been bonus tracks (just look at any of the albums by the members post-Beatles). And that would also make it much easier to get the non-album singles. :shrug:

Abbey Road, Sgt Peppers and the White album for sure. The rest...I dunno. Maybe.

I really need to get some remastered Zeppelin. I had the box set on iTunes, but then I wanted to have them in album format - so I deleted everything, and reburned the albums, and everytime a song comes on I have to turn my radio up cause I can't hear it, and then when the song ends, the next song to come on is friggin loud.

It's really difficult for me to buy the same albums again when there's still so many on my wish list that I haven't even bought the first time! :slant:

beav, have you heard Love? Hearing all that stuff remastered was quite a revelation...

I have not heard love. I'm one of those people that thinks the albums should be left the way they were. I'm a loser like that. And I htink adding bonus tracks is also altering the album. I think bonus tracks should be collected and released separately.

Let It Be:
You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
Don't Let Me Down

Abbey Road:
The Ballad of John and Yoko
Old Brown Shoe

The White Album:
Hey Jude

Magical Mystery Tour:
Lady Madonna
The Inner Light

Revolver:
Paperback Writer
Rain

Rubber Soul:
Day Tripper
We Can Work It Out

I think most of them are on PAST MASTERS I & II

I hope they release it all in a box set like the current one...

Please Please Me
With The Beatles
A Hard Day's Night
Beatles For Sale
Help!
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt. Pepper
Magical Mystery Tour
The White Album
Abbey Road
Let It Be
Past Masters 1
Past Masters 2
Yellow Submarine

I hope they release it all in a box set like the current one...

Please Please Me
With The Beatles
A Hard Day's Night
Beatles For Sale
Help!
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt. Pepper
Magical Mystery Tour
The White Album
Abbey Road
Let It Be
Past Masters 1
Past Masters 2
Yellow Submarine

I'd buy this over U2 concert tickets. :up:

comments like this make baby jesus cry :sad:

Well having something to keep is much better than 2 great hours. Besides, I'm getting married next summer and a Beatles remaster box set would probably be cheaper than 2 tickets to see U2 once the scalpers have had their way.

Well having something to keep is much better than 2 great hours. Besides, I'm getting married next summer and a Beatles remaster box set would probably be cheaper than 2 tickets to see U2 once the scalpers have had their way.

two words my friend:

wedding registry...

who needs silverware when you can get the Beatles remastered :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom