The Beatles Remastered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ccap1.jpg

There should be some kind of program where you can give them back your old CDs to get these at a discounted price. You know, like cash for clunkers.

This is why I want to get this on the day it comes out. I might just have to get it and wrap it and put it under the tree now. What tree, though, damnit? There's no tree yet!

I was going to pre-order the boxed set, but now they're sold out.

How is that even fucking possible?

I'm wondering the same thing. Do you think they'll still have them in stores, they've just sold out of available preorders online?

I'm wondering the same thing. Do you think they'll still have them in stores, they've just sold out of available preorders online?

They've stated that none of the box sets will be limited at all, so I'd imagine they'll still be in stores. The only thing is that the mono ones supposedly won't be manufactured after this first run. I have a feeling there'd be a serious uprising if all of the boxes were completely sold out already.

Yeah, Best Buy still has them available for pre-order online.

Yous guyz doing the stereo remasters or mono? Or are you going nuts and doing both? Or neither? Or something else completely?

Yeah, Best Buy still has them available for pre-order online.

Yous guyz doing the remasters or mono? Or are you going nuts and doing both?

I can't decide. The mono one looks so freaking gorgeous with all the details they're putting into it. But, then I'm missing a couple of albums. Decisions, decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom