The Beatles Remastered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they release it all in a box set like the current one...

Please Please Me
With The Beatles
A Hard Day's Night
Beatles For Sale
Help!
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt. Pepper
Magical Mystery Tour
The White Album
Abbey Road
Let It Be
Past Masters 1
Past Masters 2
Yellow Submarine

I could see this happening. A special box set, or available separately.

exactly... I was this close to talking my wife into registering with Best Buy :drool:

You'd have won a major battle for MEN. We'd all be in better wedding registry situations if we could all tell out brides-to-be "Elfa's wife let him register at Best Buy... so why cant I?" (in our best Veruca Salt voices)

It was worth buying Love for the remastering alone. By that very same token, for me, it will be worth it to buy every Beatles disc all over again. Besides, I have plenty of friends and family members who love the Beatles that I can pass the old copies on to.

By that very same token, for me, it will be worth it to buy every Beatles disc all over again. Besides, I have plenty of friends and family members who love the Beatles that I can pass the old copies on to.

Me too. :up:

There is already a 16-disc box set containing the whole list I posted before(the standard masters from 87 or 88 or whatever it was that we've all been listening to since then) that was released a decade ago, so I don't see why they wouldn't do it again.

Amazon.com: The Beatles, CD box set with wood case: The Beatles: Music

I don't know why it says 'Japanese' box set. Nor do I know why the tracklisting they have is so screwed up. My older brother was given that box for Christmas by our parents six years ago(it did not cost the near $700 amazon has it priced at now either) and it was exactly that box, the full UK discography as we know it.

I don't know why it says 'Japanese' box set. Nor do I know why the tracklisting they have is so screwed up. My older brother was given that box for Christmas by our parents six years ago(it did not cost the near $700 amazon has it priced at now either) and it was exactly that box, the full UK discography as we know it.

Because that's the Japanese import. Hence the huge price tag. I believe the UK edition is out of print now.

Then you are lucky. Hold out for it.

It's definitely in the works. It's been reported for a while now. Just a matter of time.

Yeah I hope so and they're too expensive on cd at the moment for some insane reason...my dad has all the albums on cassette tape though; I steal them sometimes :shifty:

Except Abbey Road; he does not have Abbey Road what the hell is with that? :scream:

I don't think there's a single place in the world you can buy a cassette any more :lol:

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I'm sure there are still places that sell cassettes as the cheaper alternative to CDs. That was the case in India in the 90's. I don't know about right now. Here in the US, you might as well buy a CD for practically the same price and a lot better quality.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I'm sure there are still places that sell cassettes as the cheaper alternative to CDs. That was the case in India in the 90's. I don't know about right now. Here in the US, you might as well buy a CD for practically the same price and a lot better quality.

Well I haven't seen a cassette in a shop in years

it's all about vinyl these days, it's the fastest growing format I hear it'll replace MP3s!

Well I haven't seen a cassette in a shop in years

it's all about vinyl these days, it's the fastest growing format I hear it'll replace MP3s!

Back to vinyl??? :lol: Surely it's only for nostalgia sake and is not gonna replace mp3's/iPods!?

I don't believe they are part of the new remasters, though.

They don't sound too bad, though, seeing as they have only been out about 12 years.

Yeah I know that aren't part of the new remasters which seems like a shame unless of course there wouldn't be much change in quality. Which is probably the case.

I hope you can buy the albums by themselves. I'd only want Sgt. Peppers, Magical Mystery Tour and The White Album. Maybe Revolver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom