The Beach boys reunion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What about The Flaming Lips? It would probably only take a tweet to Wayne Coyne to get it off the ground...

That would be rad, too. More likely it could happen. But the vocals wouldn't be as strong.

Oh, hey, they're playing Summerfest in Milwaukee! Might have to go.

On that note, a random thought: I'd love it so much if Animal Collective covered a Beach Boys album (SMiLE or Pet Sounds). It would be ridiculously good.
Seconded, especially in regards to SMiLE. Animal Collective covering "Surf's Up" would just be mind-blowing.

Oh, hey, they're playing Summerfest in Milwaukee! Might have to go..

Summerfest is one of the things I miss about Milwaukee.

At least the bands. I don't miss walking around in the 90 degree heat (+ humidity) on the grounds that were on blacktop, and watching people walking around eating those disgusting turkey legs.

Summerfest is one of the things I miss about Milwaukee.

At least the bands. I don't miss walking around in the 90 degree heat (+ humidity) on the grounds that were on blacktop, and watching people walking around eating those disgusting turkey legs.

I've lived in SE Wisconsin forever and still haven't made my way there :huh:

Beach Boys were one of two acts I caught on the Grammys...they sounded GREAT! Adam Levine covering Surfer Girl, on the other hand...not so much.. :down:

Maroon 5 on Surfer Girl were better than that horrifying cover of Wouldn't it be nice.

I liked Wouldn't It Be Nice a great deal more. Surfer Girl was just Levine caterwauling over karaoke. Horrible.

Back
Top Bottom