The B&C Best Albums of 2013 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this done by voting for least favorite albums? Leaving the least, "least" favorite albums standing, which are then redefined as favorites?

Hey, Schloop can be positive. Like in that other thread where he claimed Window In The Skies is one of the best things U2 has ever done.

a_560x375jpg_zpsfcd4aa95.gif

Ha!

Seriously, I know you guy live to hate music. So, is this done by voting for least favorite albums? Leaving the least, "least" favorite albums standing, which are then redefined as favorites?

Legit question. Ya'll pick U2 songs that way. Why would this be any different?

Is this done by voting for least favorite albums? Leaving the least, "least" favorite albums standing, which are then redefined as favorites?

Ha!

Seriously, I know you guy live to hate music. So, is this done by voting for least favorite albums? Leaving the least, "least" favorite albums standing, which are then redefined as favorites?

Legit question. Ya'll pick U2 songs that way. Why would this be any different?

I'm seeing double here! Four pathetic attemps at humour!

1pAsu.png

Is that so insane?

That's how ya'll decided what the greatest U2 song was.

Why should this be different?

1. It's not entitled "Best Albums of 2013 Survivor."

2. It would be far simpler to pick favorites and add up the points than to attempt to narrow thousands of albums (most of which we haven't heard) down to a handful.

3. In the case of the U2 survivor, the board was familiar with the material, which was far smaller in quantity than what you're proposing.

If you're seriously asking.

1. It's not entitled "Best Albums of 2013 Survivor."

2. It would be far simpler to pick favorites and add up the points than to attempt to narrow thousands of albums (most of which we haven't heard) down to a handful.

3. In the case of the U2 survivor, the board was familiar with the material, which was far smaller in quantity than what you're proposing.

If you're seriously asking.

Ahh, that's the reference I couldn't remember. Survivor.

I was seriously asking.

Thanks.

Boards of Canada: Tomorrow's Harvest
:up:

That one will end up very high on my list. Keeps getting better with each listen. It's up there with their first two LP's for me.

One of the more well-known albums I haven't seen mentioned here is Like Clockwork. Great album.

The Flaming Lips six song e.p. they did for Ender's Game is really one of the most surprising releases of the year. The songs are really, really good. That's how you do music for a soundtrack *looks at U2*

Back
Top Bottom