The B&C Best Albums of 2013 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhilsFan

Blue Crack Addict
It's November, which means it's time to start thinking about your favorite albums from this year. Think of them competitively: Kurt Vile bashing Thom Yorke in the head with a guitar or Este Haim boxing Will Sheff. Whatever makes it work for you.

That's right, it's the Favorite Albums of 2013 Tally and Discussion Thread. This jawn is hotter than a hot fucking stove.

Before we begin, it's time for the memorial section, where we honor those whose time was cut short all to early.

Jeff_Goldblum_81616_300x365.jpg

ian-kinsler.jpg

887_Erzherzog_Franz_Ferdinand_von_Oesterreich.jpg

Pam-MacConnell-and-Toronto-Mayor-2809248.png

R.I.P. everyone.

Here are the tally rules:
- You list your top 15 albums.
- You distribute 100 points up among those 15 albums however you see fit. You cannot exceed 15 points for a single album, however.
- A top thirty will be formed, and if necessary, a minimum number of votes will be required for an album to make the top thirty.
- In case of a tie, the album with the larger number of votes gets precedence. If they are tied in both points and votes, we move to a shootout.

As usual, we will go a couple of weeks into the new year (2014 for those who were confused) before establishing a cutoff, giving you the opportunity to listen to albums on other people's lists that you never got a chance to listen to.

Young bucks either taken before their time... or thankfully out of their misery.

I've had the same top 5 since summer, which is a bit sad. I don't have a spot available for art projects.

Back in my days, working in a factory, I know there was nothing I wanted to hear more than Oasis.

The working, the working, just the working life.

Never mind, too North American.

Who said I was talking about the album, you alcoholic pedophile?

I do drink a lot and I have been attracted to a number of teenage celebrities over the years.

I will prepare a favorite albums list at some point, to appease our man PEEF WELLINGTON.

Back
Top Bottom