The Airborne Toxic Event! - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Just the Bang and the Clatter
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #106
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,378
Local Time: 02:26 PM
This was about a month ago, just figured I'd share because I'm really, really bored:

Airborne Toxic Event ‏ @Airborne_Toxic
Much activity here. Music getting written, then played, then written and played and written and played and.. Updates soon. xx Anna

Figured an initial Fall single followed by some promo touring and a early 2013 release.
__________________

__________________
LuckyNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #107
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
This was about a month ago, just figured I'd share because I'm really, really bored:

Airborne Toxic Event ‏ @Airborne_Toxic
Much activity here. Music getting written, then played, then written and played and written and played and.. Updates soon. xx Anna

Figured an initial Fall single followed by some promo touring and a early 2013 release.
Yeppers. saw that.. and looking forward to new music and a tour..
__________________

__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:26 AM   #108
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,378
Local Time: 02:26 PM
Getting to see TATE on Saturday, will be #5!

Incubus
Cake
Airborne Toxic Event
AWOLNATION
Angels & Airwaves
Neon Trees
Civil Twilight
Twin Atlantic

DC101 Chili Cookoff. Crazy excited. Could be concert of the year.
__________________
LuckyNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #109
has a
 
kramwest1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Not a toliet wall
Posts: 6,939
Local Time: 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramwest1 View Post
Okay, I remembered to load the full file on my computer, so I'm halfway there, right?

Keep poking next week.
I really need to get this done (or it will sit for years like my Snow Patrol recording has).
Still slowly working on it, but it is a relatively nice recording. Hopefully will finish in the next 2 weeks.
__________________
Bread & Circuses
kramwest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #110
has a
 
kramwest1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Not a toliet wall
Posts: 6,939
Local Time: 01:26 PM
And OMG!!!!! am I tempted to try and get to Vegas to see them play at the Hard Rock pool in July.
__________________
Bread & Circuses
kramwest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #111
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Getting to see TATE on Saturday, will be #5!

Incubus
Cake
Airborne Toxic Event
AWOLNATION
Angels & Airwaves
Neon Trees
Civil Twilight
Twin Atlantic

DC101 Chili Cookoff. Crazy excited. Could be concert of the year.
Wish i could go to this for TATE and CT but I will be at a Flo show on saturday.
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:12 PM   #112
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,378
Local Time: 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramwest1 View Post
And OMG!!!!! am I tempted to try and get to Vegas to see them play at the Hard Rock pool in July.
I know a lot of internet peeps going. The small crew that is the TATE diehards on the internet. I can only imagine that's a memory waiting to happen. Poolflippingside.
__________________
LuckyNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #113
has a
 
kramwest1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Not a toliet wall
Posts: 6,939
Local Time: 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Getting to see TATE on Saturday, will be #5!

Incubus
Cake
Airborne Toxic Event
AWOLNATION
Angels & Airwaves
Neon Trees
Civil Twilight
Twin Atlantic

DC101 Chili Cookoff. Crazy excited. Could be concert of the year.
I love Angels & Airwaves, and I haven't seen Cake in years. That will be awesome.
__________________
Bread & Circuses
kramwest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:20 AM   #114
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,378
Local Time: 02:26 PM
Obviously there for TATE, don't really care about Incubus (weird, huh? Go to a festival but not for the headliner), love A&A, excited about Neon Trees, Civil Twilight, and Twin Atlantic.

Cake... not really a fan of either though. So I guess I can leave after TATE or hang around. Depends who I'm there with and if they're itching to go home by then
__________________
LuckyNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:09 AM   #115
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Obviously there for TATE, don't really care about Incubus (weird, huh? Go to a festival but not for the headliner), love A&A, excited about Neon Trees, Civil Twilight, and Twin Atlantic.

Cake... not really a fan of either though. So I guess I can leave after TATE or hang around. Depends who I'm there with and if they're itching to go home by then
having seen Civil Twilight several times when they played to less than 200 people I have to say they are not to be missed! They have grown so much over the past 3 yrs as a band and their performances now their show are brillant. Love those guys! Very down to earth and nice to talk to.
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #116
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
trojanchick99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Los Feliz, CA (between Hollywood and Downtown LA)
Posts: 8,090
Local Time: 11:26 AM
So the show last night at the Troubadour was incredible. It was a great crowd and the cellphone/camera ban worked as planned. I didn't see one person taking video or pictures. They debuted 4 songs and should be touring in the Spring.

The bolded songs are the new ones. My favorites were London and Safe.

Setlist:

All At Once
Wishing Well
The Secret
Timeless
The Book of Love
(The Magnetic Fields cover)
Half of Something Else
Goodbye Horses
Elizabeth
Numb
Happiness is Overrated
This Losing
Changing
What's in a Name
Echo Park
This is London
All I Ever Wanted
Safe
The Kids Are Ready to Die
Welcome to Your Wedding Day
Sometime Around Midnight
Innocence
Encore:
Fifth Day
The Graveyard Near The House
Encore 2:
Does This Mean You're Moving On?
Gasoline
Missy / I'm on Fire / I Fought the Law / Missy
__________________
trojanchick99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:35 PM   #117
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2Fanatic4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: nowhere..........man
Posts: 20,254
Local Time: 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99 View Post
So the show last night at the Troubadour was incredible. It was a great crowd and the cellphone/camera ban worked as planned. I didn't see one person taking video or pictures. They debuted 4 songs and should be touring in the Spring.

The bolded songs are the new ones. My favorites were London and Safe.

Setlist:

All At Once
Wishing Well
The Secret
Timeless
The Book of Love
(The Magnetic Fields cover)
Half of Something Else
Goodbye Horses
Elizabeth
Numb
Happiness is Overrated
This Losing
Changing
What's in a Name
Echo Park
This is London
All I Ever Wanted
Safe
The Kids Are Ready to Die
Welcome to Your Wedding Day
Sometime Around Midnight
Innocence
Encore:
Fifth Day
The Graveyard Near The House
Encore 2:
Does This Mean You're Moving On?
Gasoline
Missy / I'm on Fire / I Fought the Law / Missy
that looks awesome!
__________________
U2Fanatic4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:12 PM   #118
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,378
Local Time: 02:26 PM
Eeeeee I'm so excited!!!

I will be in Denver tomorrow night! It is going to be epiccccc!
__________________
LuckyNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #119
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,378
Local Time: 02:26 PM
In denver, now... How to get to red rocks...
__________________
LuckyNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:23 AM   #120
ONE
love, blood, life
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 12,378
Local Time: 02:26 PM
Amazing. Utterly amazing.
__________________

__________________
LuckyNumber7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's that song they came out to? / Intro Songs? Ellay Set Lists & Songs 303 08-07-2011 09:09 AM
NLOTH Singles Chart Watch beLIEve Peeling off those Dollar Bills 737 01-05-2010 09:48 PM
U2 to perform @ World Peace One Event. JCOSTER Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive 47 05-25-2007 03:12 AM
Ashcroft bans DOJ gay pride event BAW Free Your Mind Archive 83 06-11-2003 12:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com