The Airborne Toxic Event!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They premiered five new songs (not counting The Troubadour on Tuesday).

I recorded exactly four songs, skipped "Timeless". Got "The Secret", "Safe", "What's in a Name", and "The Fifth Day". The new material sounds AWESOME!

I will be adding them as they upload right now. One is already up. Best is last, "The Fifth Day".

Got to go back stage at Red Rocks. This experience was so special. I'm a million miles from home in the middle of the desert at the most special venue in the country seeing my favorite band (along with U2), imagining the legend of Under a Blood Red Sky... and I even got to go back stage. Talked with the band a lot...

Ana said don't quote her on it (but I'm doing it anyways)... new album title by the end of the year, album early 2013, tour to be kicked off by the end of the year.

The Airborne Toxic Event - "The Secret" at Red Rocks Amphitheatre w/ The Colorado Symphony - YouTube

A little birdy has it that the first single, Timeless, will be released January 15th! Still unofficial/not announced, but there's been some leaks and whatnot and it's pretty clear that it'll be released as the lead single.

The Airborne Toxic Event - Timeless - Yahoo!奇摩音樂 x KKBOX

There's a sample, and then here's a leak date:

Radio1 Rodos Greece ::: USA Forthcoming Singles ::: Charts, DJ Promos, Dance, Lyrics, Free Mp3 Samples Downloads

And here's a video from the performance of the single:

Timeless - The Airborne Toxic Event w/ The Colorado Symphony Orchestra-Live at Red Rocks-9/20/2012 - YouTube

love this band, they are not big in europe, so they are my little secret ,whenever they play in holland its in small clubs. Amazing to see them play at redrocks. They seserve full glory imho.

They're not even that big here either. They play small clubs as well here. They actually did Red Rocks with DeVotcKa.

I honestly don't mind if they stay small either. I'd love for them to be big and famous though, but they're such genuine people, and they play such intimate small shows.

They're not even that big here either. They play small clubs as well here. They actually did Red Rocks with DeVotcKa.

I honestly don't mind if they stay small either. I'd love for them to be big and famous though, but they're such genuine people, and they play such intimate small shows.

I hope they stay small here in the US too. I also love seeing them in small clubs like 930 club here. They so insane live I love them!!

any word on a tour this year yet? I'm dying! I can't catch them for the nyc shows they are doing this month.. :(

I hope they stay small here in the US too. I also love seeing them in small clubs like 930 club here. They so insane live I love them!!

any word on a tour this year yet? I'm dying! I can't catch them for the nyc shows they are doing this month.. :(

They've already begun preliminary touring out West. You can visit their site to see those dates (Seattle, Portland, LA, Denver, etc.). They've got the NY dates as you've noted, and they've got a London date. Insider word has it that they're going to be back in Europe at the end of Spring. Other than that, just assume they'll be touring all year being the ironmen (and ironwoman) that they are.

Oh and I don't know if I posted this in September, but here's a group photo of some of the best TATE fans in the country backstage at Red Rocks!

474858_4297764374801_1738558676_o.jpg

The atmosphere is right for them to hit it big with this album if they have as catchy as lead single as the last.

I agree, and Timeless is very very catchy for what it's worth. So are a few other songs like The Fifth Day (although not quite radio material) and The Secret. I thought The Secret would've been the lead single.

Also, in Chicago on NYE, they debuted another new song called The Storm. Nobody got a video though.

So I already am amid plans for Portland and Seattle (and to scout the University of Washington for graduate school) in April.

In May, I'll have my two home shows in St. Pete and Orlando, followed by my 1 week summer in between semesters where I'll road trip/travel the Eastern seaboard and see Chapel Hill (and NC State), DC (and Maryland College Park), and Boston (and MIT). Luckily I have family and friends in all locations so it should be pretty cost effective.

So I already am amid plans for Portland and Seattle (and to scout the University of Washington for graduate school) in April.

In May, I'll have my two home shows in St. Pete and Orlando, followed by my 1 week summer in between semesters where I'll road trip/travel the Eastern seaboard and see Chapel Hill (and NC State), DC (and Maryland College Park), and Boston (and MIT). Luckily I have family and friends in all locations so it should be pretty cost effective.

I will be at the DC show for sure.

EP titled "The Secret".

Includes "Timeless" and presumably "The Secret". I assume The Secret is going to be the biggest song on the album. My guess for the other two songs are "The Storm" and "The Fifth Day", or maybe instead of "The Fifth Day" it'll be "What's in a Name?".

Due for release March 11th.

Back
Top Bottom