The 925s - My band please check us out!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yemcy

Babyface
Hi guys my name is yemcy, im not really a newby as my posts indicate!! i'm ashamed to say that i've been a lurker for a few years but i decided to start posting!!

i am the lead guitarist in a band called The 925s, currently based in holland!! we are signed to a label have toured with the oldies golden earring and played support shows including The Fratellis, The Black Kids and played 5 shows with We Are Scientists on their latest european tour.

I've been a life long (well as long as i can remember being 22) u2 fan and between the edge and jonny greenwood inspired me to pick up the guitar!

we are up and coming in holland belgium and germany and currently in talks with universal and sony about a prospective 2nd album deal! so hopefully i will get the chance to follow my hero's footsteps!

please check us out on The 925s on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads.... or The 925's - Official Website...

please leave me some feedback if any of you guys are interested, would be great to hear from anyone!!

thanks to all..

yemcy x :wave:

haha i know i didnt think about that at the time!!! the nobhead i am!! :doh: i was too hyped when i heard nloth it put me in an awesome mood!!!

hopefully i'll re post or something!!

y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom