Tears For Fears

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to Best Buy today and looked for the best of since you had mentioned quite a few songs I had not heard but they didnt much! I'll look on line :)

BF1: yeah, I like the hits, but I also love so many of the non-hits or non-singles off the albums. Literally, I think I love every one of their 80's songs (they only had 3 albums in the 80's, so it's not like there were that many songs).

Here's one of my favorites of theirs from the 80's that was never on any of their 80's albums, but showed on the b-sides and rarities collection Saturine Martial and Lunatic -- and I always loved Curt's voice better than Roland's. Curt. :drool: :drool: :combust:

(You'll have to link to it since the bastard record label disabled imbedding.):
Tears For Fears -- The Way You Are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZQpXPrq0Q

BFX1 P.S. I just went to Ticketmaster and all that is left for the O.C. Fair show are the cheapest seats. I pulled up 6 tickets (the max # allowed) in Section 7, Row Q.

The thing about Pac Amp though, is that it's so small that really any seat is a good seat. I'd be interested in going if you and Carlos go. I'm kind of weird and don't want to go by myself. :lol:

BFX1 P.S. I just went to Ticketmaster and all that is left for the O.C. Fair show are the cheapest seats. I pulled up 6 tickets (the max # allowed) in Section 7, Row Q.

The thing about Pac Amp though, is that it's so small that really any seat is a good seat. I'd be interested in going if you and Carlos go. I'm kind of weird and don't want to go by myself. :lol:

I'm definately going Fitz!! Dorene might come since she is the one that got me all excited about it in the first place :hyper:

"LETS GO!!!"

BF1: yeah, I like the hits, but I also love so many of the non-hits or non-singles off the albums. Literally, I think I love every one of their 80's songs (they only had 3 albums in the 80's, so it's not like there were that many songs).

Here's one of my favorites of theirs from the 80's that was never on any of their 80's albums, but showed on the b-sides and rarities collection Saturine Martial and Lunatic -- and I always loved Curt's voice better than Roland's. Curt. :drool: :drool: :combust:

(You'll have to link to it since the bastard record label disabled imbedding.):
Tears For Fears -- The Way You Are

YouTube - Tears For Fears - The Way You Are: Video

OMG!! I SO remember this song and video!! *I had early MTV and you can also sometimes catch these videos on Classic VH1 The Alternative!

and YES! Curt was the obvious cutie of the band Fitz, but there is something about Roland in the later years that Got Dorene and I more into wanting to see the band live :)

Oh, by the way BFx1, the 7/17 show at Pacific Amphitheater is the Orange County Fair show. And normally, if you buy a ticket to a summer series show at Pac Amp, you get into the Fair that day for free. :up:

My friends and I are seeing Duran Duran there on 7/11. :hyper:
:grumpy: :grumpy:

i'm sooo pissed that i'm going to be in california for just a teensy bit twice this year, but neither time overlaps with when anyone i like is playing nearby :down:

aaaactually, the extended version is also a bonus track on the remaster of the hurting :D

I only know four songs, their four biggest hits I guess, Head Over Heels, thanks to Donnie Darko, Mad World, Shout and Everybody Wants to Blah Blah blah, I'm thinking of getting a best of, I like their shit.

Same, actually said I was gonna get a greatest hits about 4 years ago and never got round to it, I even did all the reseach to find out what one would be most encapsualting of all their hits.

Cracking band thougn, some wonderful tunes. Pale Shelter :up:

Yeah I noticed ":rolleyes:", but my friend called me and asked if I wanted to see them this summer for my b-day! so that is the reason for starting this thread, and to see who else were fans of TFF
I have been following some of their recent shows on youtube for the year or so.

Their comeback album was pretty good BTW :wink:

Fitz! do you want to go to this show? Im texing my friend to see how many we will be! Let me know here or pm me ;):up:

Back
Top Bottom