Taylor Swift has written and recorded the year's best and most exciting pop album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is probably weird to say, but something about Taylor Swift's teeth freaks me out. I'm not sure what it is, but they terrify me every time I see her on television.

This is probably weird to say, but something about Taylor Swift's teeth freaks me out. I'm not sure what it is, but they terrify me every time I see her on television.
I think she's cute. I just want to grab her by her chipmunk cheeks and plunge her face into

oh hi guys :wave:

I do, for real.

I hope I even get to hear it, apparently the entire Midwest is going to be destroyed/blown away by storms overnight.

This is a storm potentially as strong or stronger than the infamous "Edmund Fitzgerald" storm in Nov. 1975 and an even stronger version almost exactly 23 years after that in Nov. 1998.

Fuck. That's not good. Why do I not know these things?

Although storms can be fun to watch sometimes.

Oh...hello Speak Now...what are you doing out on Grooveshark before your release date?

EDIT: Apparently I've wasted all of today because it came out today? wtf.

Niiiiiiice.

Good review.

So glad you liked it.

So glad you like "Enchanted."

It's still early, and I'm still doing a bit of processing, but I think it's probably the best song she's ever written. I can't believe the girl that wrote "Picture To Burn" four years ago wrote fucking "Enchanted." Unreal.

I was enchanted to meet youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

:heart:

Chills.

"Better Than Revenge" and "Long Live" are two that I really love, so hopefully they will grow on you. The former is a fucking blast, and should be a single, and the latter I look at as a bit of a sequel to "Change" and I feel it's a really fitting album closer and touching tribute to her backing band.

I'll stop talking for now.

"Better Than Revenge" and "Long Live" are two that I really love, so hopefully they will grow on you. The former is a fucking blast, and should be a single, and the latter I look at as a bit of a sequel to "Change" and I feel it's a really fitting album closer and touching tribute to her backing band.

I'll stop talking for now.

SOMETHING has to go. An hour plus is just too damn much. The worst damn thing about pop artists, when they're the ones, arguably, who should be releasing the EPs.

I understand that reasoning.

So I guess for me, if you do have to cut something, it should be Dear John. Or possibly Last Kiss, even though I think they're both really strong songs.

Last Kiss has that lovely melody that kicks in on the "I'll go sit on the floor wearing your clothes, all I know is I don't know..."

Which I guess is the pre-chorus.

Also, in non album news, rumors are starting to heat up that she and Jake Gyllenhaall have begun a romantic relationship.

I'm just gonna say this:

GAF's.....passion, let's say....towards Taylor Swift in general and this album might have convinced me to give it a listen. Maybe. Mike QUASHLEY likes it, too, so there's that.

Maybe.

I thought about it. My brother loves Taylor Swift as much as GAF (and I mean that seriously), so I guarantee he bought it.

I'm just gonna say this:

GAF's.....passion, let's say....towards Taylor Swift in general and this album might have convinced me to give it a listen. Maybe. Mike QUASHLEY likes it, too, so there's that.

Maybe.

You wouldn't dare cross the Quade would you?

MikeQuadeSays.jpg

If this thread has convinced anybody to listen to the album, please buy it. I'm serious.

You guys know that I usually don't give a shit about illegal downloading, but this is one artist that I care about actually getting them records sold.

Back
Top Bottom