Tame Impala - Lonerism

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where from, Amazon? Mine hasn't shipped yet either, and I'm a Prime member. Says it's in stock on their website too. :huh:

Yeah. Amazon. Then again, I ordered a few items and they were going to ship together, but everything is in stock!

Endors Toi, Apocalypse Dreams, Why Won't They Talk to Me?, Keep On Lying. The others too. I can't decide, basically. But yes, Endors Toi is probably my favorite.

All of them are awesome, it's possibly the most consistent album I've heard this year.

I would say Padj's favorites are my favorites too, only with Apocalypse Dreams at the top.

Tourista, I received an email saying my copy has shipped an hour or two ago. Delivery estimate is tomorrow, actually.

Elephant, Feels Like We Only Go Backwards, and Music to Walk Home By are probably my favs.

I do too. I'm equally excited to get the Grizzly Bear album, which is in the same order. So is the most recent from The Fresh and Onlys. This is probably my best music purchase of the year based on content.

This is why I always go to JB HiFI instead of ordering.

I know there are record stores downtown here but I don't go downtown everyday. And I looked when I was at Best Buy, Target, and various little mall music stores. Nothing.

the tourist said:
I know there are record stores downtown here but I don't go downtown everyday. And I looked when I was at Best Buy, Target, and various little mall music stores. Nothing.

I'll probably pop into FYE tomorrow during lunch, so out of curiosity I'll see if they have Tame Impala. I didn't try Target but I would be shocked if they had it. Other than FYE, I'd probably have to drive to Seattle to find it.

Oh, well. I have to go to Silverdale for work tomorrow, and I almost always hit the FYE superstore during lunch when I'm there, so I'll check anyway.

It's one of the few large chain record stores still around. Makes me feel nostalgic. :sad:

Yeah. I kinda miss when I was in Ballard a lot and went to Sonic Boom every couple weeks.

Hot damn! Finally got a shipping notification. At this rate I'll get it before it's 2 weeks old. :sigh:

I go to Alderwood fairly often, for the theater and some of the shops out on that pedestrian mall area. It's been years since I've actually been INSIDE the place. Ha!

I'm standing in FYE in Silverdale right now. I'm telling you, it's like a time warp.

photo-1.jpg

They have Tame Impala on vinyl but no CDs. I'm getting the vinyl. :up:

I go to Alderwood fairly often, for the theater and some of the shops out on that pedestrian mall area. It's been years since I've actually been INSIDE the place. Ha!

That theatre is awesome! My wife worked at the Starbucks across the street from it for 3 years.

:up: I haven't been for a while, but when I'm in a movie-going streak, I go there on Sunday mornings for their $6 deal for shows before noon. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom