Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
starsbedroomdr9.jpg

In case you didn't know, A&C will release the fourth album from Stars, In Our Bedroom After The War, September 25.

In a cunning move, A&C and Stars made the entire album available for legal download today from iTunes and their own website. They say they did this in order to hopefully beat the bad business of leaks. Regardless, the new Stars album is on hand two months early, and that's cause for celebration (guns).

While you can legally download the album now, I'm here to help you download it illegally. If anyone needs a link, I'll be happy to provide one so I'm not the only one listening to this thing. I'm giving it my second spin right now, and impressions are to come.

I really, really adore this band.

Nothing they've ever done has made me drop my jaw or proclaim them absolutely amazing, but they just make solid, beautiful pop songs. There are some real gems on this album. I'll enjoy spinning this one many more times in the coming weeks and seeing where it ranks in their canon.

inmyplace13 said:
Nothing they've ever done has made me drop my jaw or proclaim them absolutely amazing, but they just make solid, beautiful pop songs.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I want Amy Millan to have my babies.

Anyway, "Bitches in Tokyo" is one of the best non-Flaming Lip song titles I've ever seen.

Ok, wtf is the deal? First no White Stripes date as of yet, and now this. Detroit is getting screwed. :angry:

. On October 17th Stars will embark on a full USA tour in support of their new album In Our Bedroom After The War.

Go to www.arts-crafts.ca for complete details of each performance.

ADVANCE FAN TICKETING -- A limited amount of advance tickets will be for sale for every concert date via Arts&Crafts Fan Ticketing at www.arts-crafts.ca/starsticketing

As previously announced, Star’s fourth studio album, In Our Bedroom After The War, will be released on September 25th.

A Canadian and European tour will be announced in the coming weeks.

STARS USA TOUR DATES
October 17, 2007 / Higher Ground, Burlington, VT
October 18, 2007 / Town Hall, New York, NY
October 19, 2007 / Berklee, Boston, MA
October 20, 2007 / 9:30 Club, Washington, DC
October 24, 2007 / Starlight Ballroom, Philadelphia, PA
October 26, 2007 / Cat’s Cradle, Carrboro, NC
October 27, 2007 / The Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA
October 28, 2007 / Club Downunder, Tallahassee, FL
October 30, 2007 / Stubb’s, Austin, TX
October 31, 2007 / House of Blues, Dallas, TX
November 2, 2007 / Vic Theatre, Chicago, IL
November 3, 2007 / Pantages Theatre, Minneapolis, MN
November 4, 2007 / Slowdown, Omaha, NE
November 6, 2007 / Gothic Theatre, Denver, CO
November 8, 2007 / Rialto Theatre, Tucson, AZ
November 9, 2007 / House of Blues, San Diego, CA
November 10, 2007 / The Orpheum, Los Angeles, CA
November 13, 2007 / Bimbo’s, San Francisco, CA
November 14, 2007 / Bimbo’s, San Francisco, CA
November 15, 2007 / The Crystal Ballroom, Portland OR
November 16, 2007 / The Showbox, Seattle, WA

I'm going to try to get to that October 30th Stubb's date. Unfortunately, show buddy and new Miss (early stages) imp13 split up with me a couple nights ago, so I'll be looking for someone else to head there with.

Back
Top Bottom