Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A lot of people would say Set Yourself On Fire. Personally, I'd go with Heart.

There really isn't a set access point for Stars. You can get any of their albums (except Do You Trust Your Friends) and have it be a good introduction to their sound.

Just got this album. Some really nice songs, as per usual with Stars, but not quite as awesome as Heart or Set Yourself On Fire. I especially like Take Me To The Riot, The Night Starts Here, Personal and My Favourite Book.

Can't wait to see them in November! :drool:

The bumping of this thread peaked my curiosity so I downloaded the album.

I really like it. I'm digging "Personal" right now. It's a great song, with really original lyrics—a response and ensuing correspondence to a personal ad between a male and female. :up:

So, I saw them last night in Montreal. Last show of their North American leg and it was in front of their (adopted) home-town friends and fans.

Started off kind of slow, but then it gradually picked up steam. "The Night Starts Here", "Take Me To The Riot", "Personal", and "The Ghost Of Genova Heights" were some of my favourite songs of the evening.

"Your Ex-Lover Is Dead" was my personal fave though, as everyone in the venue sang along, and the energy of the moment was tough to beat.

I'll definitely see them again!

today will be better i swear...

ahh. so good. even if it does have that cheesy intro with "the only problem with going to bed is you have to wake up in the morning". lame.

i've warmed up to this album lately, even if it doesn't quite stack up to heart and set yourself on fire.

how was it? i was about to see them in vienna a month ago, but they sold out literally moments before we were about to buy tickets.

was it too loud? i remember seeing them in winnipeg a few years ago... great show, but it was retarded loud to the point where all the instruments sounded muddy.

Back
Top Bottom