Springsteen VIII - 2014, tour, album, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had ticketmaster open on my ipad as a backup if I ran into the same issues with the XL Center's site as I did with Pearl Jam a couple years ago. I had the Hartford tickets purchased before ticketmaster even pulled anything.

For those of you out west, floors and lowers except for rear were all the $150 price in Boston. All floor & lowers including rears were $154 in Hartford. Pretty much entire balcony was second price level ($105, also Boston rear loges were that price), except apparently some rear balconies which were the lowest price $67.50.

no i was using the actual browser, which may have had something to do with it? i don't know, i didn't look too closely at what ticketmaster was doing (past that it was taking FOREVER) since it was taking so damn long and i got the tickets for my preferred location anyway.

Credit card only entry will make it nearly impossible to acquire tickets from an individual. I don't understand how this happens. Also the TM system seems to be different and more difficult.

no i was using the actual browser, which may have had something to do with it? i don't know, i didn't look too closely at what ticketmaster was doing (past that it was taking FOREVER) since it was taking so damn long and i got the tickets for my preferred location anyway.

Ok, I understand now, you're talking about the TM site vs. the venue's site, correct?

Ok, I understand now, you're talking about the TM site vs. the venue's site, correct?

Yeah the ticketmaster site. The venue site on my desktop worked fine, which was a huge relief since last time I tried to get tickets for something difficult it was the exact opposite. Ticketmaster worked fine and the XL Center's site exploded. they obnoxiously decided that they'd use Pearl Jam as a guinea pig band to implement their in house ticketing site, and shit done broke for anyone who wasn't already on the site like 45 min before they went on sale. This time around their site worked fine for me. I live 30-45 min from Hartford, it takes me like 2 hours to get to the TD Garden.

Hartford doesn't use Ticketmaster so she was on their own ticketing website while having Ticketmaster open (I assume for searching for Boston) as a backup on ipad.

I did just the opposite, searched for Boston while having Hartford open as a back up, and failed (well failed to get seats worth the price, could have had opposite end loges in Boston, but not worth the $150 plus TM fees to me so I released them).

Last edited:
The second LA show disappeared. I was really excited to go to the last show of the leg, but I'm assuming, at this point, that his intention is to put it back up when LA 1 sells out, but I'm not going to gamble on a chance, so tickets toLA 1 it is.

And then probably just buy LA 2 anyways if/when it shows up.

Fuck. 45 minutes to go and I have to use my phone. And make sure my students leave me alone.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I hear the app usually works better anyways.

Here's lookin' at you, Martha, Laz.

Well, used the app only to find that it wasn't selling tickets at the time. Because I hadn't updated the app.

Was also using the browser on my desktop but nothing was available for $65.

I really don't care enough to sit here for more than a few more minutes hoping for something to show up.

I gave up, had to get to work. I'm bummed but my life and work are so full there's always the chance I'd have a ticket and not be able to go. I feel like I haven't seen enough Springsteen shows in my life but I've seen some awesome ones, so I'm grateful for that. Maybe I'll get lucky with a ticket drop at some point or a Denver show could be added. The River isn't my favorite but it would be special to hear it all the way through and I wouldn't have to suffer thru any damn Santa songs like last time.

While I was waiting for the search I opened up some other browser windows. Wasn't paying attention and apparently 2 $65 tix came up, but the timer ran out.

Oh well.

I'm in! It's a douchbag price, but I can print it at home. I don't care; I'm always happy to go to a Soringsteen show. I even managed to get it between kids going to the bathroom and having the audacity to ask me for help with their writing assignment. Sheesh. I'm tryna buy tickets here!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Soringsteen

Martha's gonna be bummed when she shows up and finds out she shelled out 175 clams to see these guys;

bruceintheusa1_thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom