Springsteen VIII - 2014, tour, album, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No Stevie? show must go on.

No Jake? show must go on.

No Nills? show must go on.

No Patty? did anyone notice? jk jk show must go on.

show postponed - no word on who is sick.

i think it's probably fairly obvious that it's Bruce - although i suppose it could be Max if there isn't another drummer traveling with the band.

clearly Steve, Jake, Patty and Nills ar the Larry Mullen's of the band. ohhhhhhhhhhhh

It’s Bruce. Apparently had been audibly under the weather and actively blowing his nose or something during the show. Maybe sharing beers with the audience not the best idea, buddy? Probably going to postpone the CT show, too (sorry clerks?).

Bruce getting covid NOW effectively keeps him from having to postpone any NY/NJ shows in the first 2 weeks of April due to covid.

Or he dies because he's 73 you sick fucks!

No, I didn't get Bruce tickets yet. Probably Gillette or nothing for me. I love Bruce, but I'm not a die hard and my die hard friend is one of those angry he didn't get tickets Bruce fans (who hasn't got tickets) and he's bumming me out. it's like my own personal Interference board.

Last edited:
Trying for Peter Gabriel tickets in 3 minutes. Never seen him. And because of Bruce, Taylor and U2 not having dates, I'm jonsing to buy something!!!!

Trying for Peter Gabriel tickets in 3 minutes. Never seen him. And because of Bruce, Taylor and U2 not having dates, I'm jonsing to buy something!!!!

Gabriel tix in Boston are (like most everyone) stupid expensive. Face for good lowers/floors is $326.50 and the better ones are of course Platinum and VIP packages for over 6 bills or more. Other lowers are $201.50.
Crap balconies at the opposite end are $71.50.
Saw him on the So tour and at the Amnesty International show at Meadowlands way back in the day. That will have to suffice.

I’ve been keeping an eye on Mohegan since I’ll be at Foxwoods next week anyway, but never did get tix. Probably Gillette for me as well.

I checked this morning after the Covid situation to see if prices maybe plummeted.
They actually released a few (very few) tix at face. Right now, there's a pair in section 18 and another in 23 plus a couple singles.
Face value however is $449.50 plus fees. Yikers.

Right?

It's that thought process that led to the stupid new york laws.

It’s asinine. Not that every event would limit transfer but at least give performers the option. Hell, even if it’s limiting transfer in certain sets of rows/sections and let the nosebleeds be the free-for-all.

Chuck Schumer was all about showing up for photo ops “saving the venues” but nary a peep on this stuff.

I just happened to talk to the right person at the right time. Because it wasn't a big deal I shared, but then thought better of it and deleted it.

Again - not a big deal. Nothing earth shattering.

Carry on.

When I hear "there's no story here" that's when I know there's a huge coverup of epic proportions... i will not rest until i discover it!

Mohegan Sun postponed.

I'll only say that the wording in the press release(s) give something away. That is all.

I knew it was about that!

I don't think anything gives it away, but it's Bruce himself as they would totally sellout Max..

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone ever seriously thought it was about another band member.

Back
Top Bottom