Springsteen VI ~ A Dream Awaits in Aisle Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Bruce, U2, AND Patti *SMITH* for "Because the Night", is this the first time Patti and Bruce have sung the song together?

ETA: Smith

I can't express how sick I am now, I missed out on tickets!!!!!!!!!!! :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E STREET BAND TO PERFORM FULL ALBUM SEQUENCES AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN IN NEW YORK CITY11/3/09
Special programs announced for this weekend's Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band shows at Madison Square Garden

On Saturday, November 7, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band will perform The Wild, the Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle in its entirety for the first time.

On Sunday, November 8, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band will perform The River in its entirety for the first time.

The Wild, the Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle was originally released in 1973 and The River was originally released in 1980. They now join Born to Run, Darkness on the Edge of Town, and Born in the USA as albums that Bruce and the Band have performed in their entirety during their Fall tour.

Oh, btw, I have a ticket for sale for the Michigan show. Sec 220, Row 20, Seat 19. The seat sucks, but it's a seat. Anyway, selling at face + TM fees = $46, plus shipping if you want me to send it. Leave me your e-mail address if interested (I can't do PM).

First night in MSG! :ohmy: :love:

November 7, 2009
New York, New York
Madison Square Garden

Thundercrack
Seeds
Prove It All Night
Hungry Heart
Working On A Dream

The Wild, The Innocent and the E Street Shuffle
The E Street Shuffle
4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)
Kitty's Back
Wild Billy's Circus Story
Incident on 57th Street
Rosalita
New York City Serenade

Waiting On A Sunny Day
Raise Your Hand
Does This Bus Stop at 82nd Street
Glory Days
Human Touch
Lonesome Day
The Rising
Born To Run

Wrecking Ball
Bobby Jean
American Land
Dancing In The Dark
Higher & Higher (with Elvis Costello)

^^^ hey, where did you get that pic of the whole band? I need a good one of all of them.

Listening to the boot right now and E Street Shuffle just started :drool:

^^^ hey, where did you get that pic of the whole band? I need a good one of all of them.

Somewhere on the net :uhoh:. It is from a review on Harley Fest (still a concert near and dear to my :heart: I just remember finding the pic and right click, save :D.

It is from this photographer Zorn Photography - World Renowned Photojournalism
Enter site, galleries, music

Enjoy the pics :)

Just watched the video of E Street Shuffle. I love the opening intro. Song itself has made me insanely happy listening to it.

Horns and strings last night :up:

The River tonight!!!! :cute:
Can't wait to see the videos!:hyper:
so many gems!!! :love:

Enjoy the show Shari!! Please tell us how it went if you have time!! :hyper::hyper:

Sherry Darling tonight :cute: Always had a soft spot for that tune, :hmm: wonder why. Mom is a little :der: about the lyrics.
The other gems :yes: Can't wait for the You Tube videos, myself.

On the 16th you will get a report. I will be soaring from the concert for a good long while :) One week *happy sigh* I will be standing on the floor and hopefully in the pit :hyper:

Hey, hey, hey what you say Sherry Darlin'!!! Yeah sweet tune! got to hear it in the RDS, Dublin in June!!! :cute:

Yeah I know what you mean, two Springsteen gigs in a row nearly knocked me out! :lol: I was meant to be going to the MSG gigs but had to cancel at the last min! :|:|:|:sad:, The River should be incredible! Drive All Night , Stolen Car, Fade Away, Ties That Bind, Two Hearts etc etc etc, Damn what an album! :love: Enjoy the gig(s) and best of luck with getting into the pit! I'll look forward to hearing your feedback :up:.

November 8, 2009
New York, New York
Madison Square Garden

Wrecking Ball

The Ties That Bind
Sherry Darling
Jackson Cage
Two Hearts
Independence Day
Hungry Heart
Out In The Street
Crush On You
You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch)
I Wanna Marry You
The River
Point Blank
Cadillac Ranch
I'm A Rocker
Fade Away
Stolen Car
Ramrod
The Price You Pay
Drive All Night
Wreck On The Highway

Waiting On A Sunny Day
Atlantic City
Badlands
Born To Run
Seven Nights To Rock

Sweet Soul Music
No Surrender
American Land
Dancing In The Dark
Can't Help Falling in Love (the Elvis song)
(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher

Another SWEEEEEEEEEET set!!! :ohmy: :love:

Have you guys heard the boots? Absolutely freaking fantastic!!

Just DL'd Nov. 8 :hyper: and am about to convert that over. I have been, again, watching You Tube video. MagikRat's Videos are amazing! It appears that they took his camera after 9 songs last night :(

I'm listening to last night's show with The River -- it's great stuff. I'm glad Bruce is doing these special album-oriented shows.

Wish U2 could do something like this!

Just DL'd Nov. 8 :hyper: and am about to convert that over. I have been, again, watching You Tube video. MagikRat's Videos are amazing! It appears that they took his camera after 9 songs last night :(

Could you uh >_> possibly send me Can't Help Falling in Love? It's one of my favorite songs ever, mostly for all of the wonderful covers. It'd be great to hear Bruce sing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom