Springsteen VI ~ A Dream Awaits in Aisle Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coolest thing I ever saw at a concert was a wheelchair-bound paraplegic guy in the most violent pit I've ever seen, at a Fucked Up concert, last year. This was before the riot happened, security got annihilated, and the police got involved.

I wonder how many of our resident female Boss fans would have tried to grab Little Outlaw Pete, if you get my meaning.

That may just be the funniest comment I've ever read on here! LMAO! :lol:

from Backstreets...........

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MEETING ACROSS THE (MISSOURI) RIVER
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]St. Louis will get Born to Run live on October 25, and the next night Kansas City gets Born in the U.S.A.... Cleveland will be another Born to Run night on November 10.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Born In The USA for Nashville!!!! :pray:
[/FONT]

Still waiting to hear what Milwaukee will get. No album announced yet.
Bruce played Seaside Bar Song and The Fever tonight in Philly. My head exploded, but yay! for Philly.

From Official Web-Site..........

Philadelphia:
Born to Run on Tuesday, October 13
Darkness on the Edge of Town on Wednesday, October 14
Born to Run on Monday, October 19, and
Born in the USA on Tuesday, October 20

St. Louis: Born To Run
Kansas City: Born In The USA
Washington, D.C.: Born To Run
Charlotte: Born To Run
Cleveland: Born To Run
Detroit: Born To Run
Nashville: Born To Run
Baltimore: Born To Run

Damn I wanted to hear BITUSA! :sad:,
Ah well can't complain at a Bruce show!!! :hyper:

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME? :drool:

I need to find a ticket to this show, stat.

Nope, Its official from Brucespringsteen.net! :up:

The only shows that they haven't announced there plans for are.....

New York // Madison Square Gardens // Nov 7th
New York // Madison Square Gardens // Nov 8th

&

Buffalo, New York // Nov 22nd

I guess its gonna be BTR and BITUSA for Madison Square Gardens, But would they repeat those albums in Buffalo then? maybe they will finish with a Darkness night in Buffalo!!! or vica-versa :hmm:

maybe it's just me, but i've always thought the fever was kind of a crappy song...

but it would probably be one of those things where ordinarily i don't like it much, but live OMG!!! LOOK THEY'RE PLAYING THAT SONG! know what i mean?

Born to Run was just announced as the Milwaukee album :up:. I will get to hear Night and Backstreets live, the 2 that have escaped me. Born To Run is a classic album and my favorite.

I also look at it this way, BTR is the shortest of the 3 albums he is playing which gives him quite a few other options for the rest of the show

Born to Run was just announced as the Milwaukee album :up:. I will get to hear Night and Backstreets live, the 2 that have escaped me. Born To Run is a classic album and my favorite.

I also look at it this way, BTR is the shortest of the 3 albums he is playing which gives him quite a few other options for the rest of the show

Oh cool, I didn't notice Milwaukee was missing, :doh:
Yeah I was a little disappointing BTR was announced for most of the gigs at first but then I realized It may just be the greatest album ever made and I would willing go to hear it live everyday if I could!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:Can't wait to hear Meeting Across the River live!!!! especially blending into Jungleland! :drool::drool::drool: :drool:

Another Great Set-List for Philly 2!
Including the Debut of "What Love Can Do!"

October 14, 2009
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Spectrum

Night 1

Thundercrack
The Ties That Bind
What Love Can Do (first time played)
Hungry Heart
Working On A Dream
Badlands