Springsteen VI ~ A Dream Awaits in Aisle Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
first the vandals steal the handles, then they go and hijack this thread. those rat bastids.

Even Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts? Dylan's worst lengthy song by far. I guess the story is cool but there's no tune, totally forgettable.

Rectify, STAT.

I like that song :reject:. But, yeah, as it turns out, that was like the 4th or 5th time I'd heard the album. I don't know why I always feel like I've heard it only once or twice.

Will do, sir!

My favorites are Highway 61, Blood on the Tracks, and Oh Mercy

My favorites as well.

I always skip the annoying Lily, Rosemary & the Jack of Hearts. I heard it enough on LP when I was too lazy to get up and move the needle, and I never need to hear it again.

FUCK YES.

A 100 dollar nosebleed ticket, which is actually not all that bad because the Sports Arena is so flat, will be mailed to me no later that 48 hours before the performance. The TM site seems to have frozen solid. Thank GOD for my iPhone and TM's mobile site.

:up:

He needs to schedule a Denver show. I have not seen enough Springsteen shows in my life and I must correct this before any more band members die.

We just got tickets for the Vienna, Austria show July 12th -- I can't wait! I know how much the European crowds adore Springsteen, so it will be a thrill to watch a gig with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom