Springsteen, Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both at the same time? Wow, now that should put a marriage to test. :wink:

A friend had the same problem and had each hip done a year apart. He's never been the same since, in the best possible way.

I worked with a gal who had knee problems and she had bilateral knee surgeries.......she said it was tough at the time but was best for her.

When I read that and got to the "bone on bone" all I could think of was ouch and then how was he able to move like he did on stage without collapsing in pain.
I have the beginnings of bone on bone in my knee and when I move wrong gotta tell ya, it doesn't exactly tickle. It is a definite attention getter.

Prayers going out to Nils and his wife and his Dr.'s

Was it finally confirmed? Or are you just repeating the rumor?

Please tell me it's the former and not the latter! :hyper:

I went over to Backstreets and had to laugh - there were, like, 20 different threads about the announcement.

It's that kind of thing that makes me appreciate the relative order of this place.

I went over to Backstreets and had to laugh - there were, like, 20 different threads about the announcement.

It's that kind of thing that makes me appreciate the relative order of this place.

Yeah. Backstreets is ok, as long as there isn't big news. Isn't there only like one mod over there?

I dunno. Between the 5 billion repeat threads and signature pictures the size of my head, I don't go there that often anymore.

I dunno. Between the 5 billion repeat threads and signature pictures the size of my head, I don't go there that often anymore.

It serves its original purpose well. Backstreets Ticket Exchange :love: got my tickets to Stl for face-value from a SUPER nice and patient member.

:lol: I saw that and I agree about this place :heart:

Springsteen and the E-Street Band playing the Super Bowl :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom