Springsteen, Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love that dvd, it's an easy reminder of how charismatic he is. he has a great sense of humor and quite self deprecating, and errr... of course his amazing songwriting abilities. i remember that perhaps my only complaint was that there was a song or two where he would talk about it while performing it...like he would sing, paus , talk about song, continue singing pause, talk and play again... perhaps not the smoothest transition. but a definite must have in the Springsteen catalog for his song introductions and Q&A alone are worth it.

August 11, 2008 --

THE next Super Bowl is really going to rock. This year, Tom Petty rocked the halftime crowd at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz. But Super Bowl XLIII on Feb. 1 in Tampa will feature Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, sources said. "He was just confirmed," a spy added. "Little Stevie (Van Zandt) has already rented out the Hard Rock Café for a party." A Boss rep didn't return calls or e-mails.

THE BOSS BOWL- New York Post

I may be getting a ticket to the Hershey show, as well as being on a bus up the turnpike to the stadium. Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped about this possibility.

So is the Springsteen Radio thing still on Sirius satellite radio? While home, I attempted to find it in my folks' new car, but failed.

I won't discuss how we nearly came to blows trying to figure out how to work the satellite radio stuff. For now, I just want to know if it does still exist, and if so, where the heck you find it.

^ It's on channel 10-well it was as of last weekend, I haven't listened since then

Brucebeach2.jpg

Brucebeach.jpg

Hmm. I know we scrolled through various stations, and tried looking under "Rock" and even "pop," but just didn't see anything pop up on the display that looked remotely like Springsteen. Oh well.

I'm all messed up since Bruce+manskirt+no shirt stationed itself in my third eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom