Springsteen, Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I should get a pair of free tickets to the Harley Davidson gig in Wisconsin because I'm from Wisconsin.

And free plane fare.

I mean, how can you argue with that logic? It's bulletproof.

:sick:

Quick, someone get me a ticket to one of the Giants Stadium shows. Hell, I'll walk to NY if I have to.

*hands LMPA her walking sneakers*

:wink:

:( :mad: :sigh:

I don't have tix to GS/NJ, (low $) so I am going to take the special bus out there (and back) just to I can hear it from outside. I have got to hear some of :heart: Magic live!!! :scream:
Maybe I'll have extra luck~~ when I did that for his Shea (The Rising)shows ( I'd gone to the GS earlier in the summer), some one gave me his extra tix, after he left. I saw 2/3rds of that show inside. :hyper::drool::drool:

This 30 set show does not bode well for any hopes of a future E Street tour IMO :sigh:

BUT JESUS CHRIST! 30 SONGS?!

Ok, folks, a question.

I have GA floor tickets for the Nashville show. How does GA work at a Springsteen show.

Is there a pit or elipse or inner ring? Or is it all together? How early do people go to wait online? Is there a wristband or number system so people can come and go or what?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

My Springsteen ticket for August 18 arrived :hyper:

It's a smaller venue, so I'm not too worried about being in the top section behind the stage :p I'm just happy to be seeing the man at all!

Anu, from what I understand, you show up at some appointed time and get a numbered wristband. At another appointed time, they draw a number, and then start with that number to decide who goes in first and gets into the closer area.

i.e., they give out 500 wristbands, you get number 300. They draw a random number as the starting point, and let's say that number is 299. You, my friend, are then GOLDEN, as you are second in line. :wink:

Hewson and I were in GA at the second Boston show (Danny's last full show). While we didn't get into the pit, we were on the rail and it was still pretty damn awesome.

Yes. Obviously in the pit would have been a tad better, but it was well worth hanging in the line after "losing" the lottery to be able to grab the rail outside the pit. The distance to the stage is still not much, you had something to lean on while waiting for the show, and the sightline was very good as most of the pit patrons are squeezed towards the stage, so there's not a lot of folks immediately in front of you.

i.e., they give out 500 wristbands, you get number 300. They draw a random number as the starting point, and let's say that number is 299. You, my friend, are then GOLDEN, as you are second in line. :wink:

Oh....I remeber they did that for actually getting tix for Bruce/E St when we were standing on line at Ticket Masters [RIP :madspit: TOWER Records] 10 years ago or so- before the Net became big enough to do the on-line sales.
We ended up being pretty close to the random number chosen! :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom