Springsteen, Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Human Heart the song WAS good. The rest of the album.....I don't even realy remember. Maybe another listen WOULD help but I just don't feel motivated. WTF kind of ending was Pony Boy though. God that was awful. Aren't you supposed to end albums memorably?

Last album of his that I have and have not listened to is Devil's and Dust. Trying to decide if I wanna listen now or space it out and wait a while

I think Devils and Dust is very good.

I know you're dying to hear my opinion about every album you mention. :wink:

Now that I disagree with. Lucky Town is actually not all that bad of an album.

I've said it plenty of times before, but it bears repeating: if he had been a little more selective and chosen the best songs for one single album, it would have been very, very good.

I like a lot of Lucky Town, especially the title track. It's nothing earth-shattering, but that's okay.

cori, I do like your opinion, I like everyone in this thread's opinion :D

As far as Lucky Town is concerned, I def. preferred the second side (of the tape :uhoh: )

I'm gonna wait til tomorrow to listen to Devil's and Dust, but I'm excited :hyper:

Why did I think one was Mary? :scratch:

he sees mary in the darkness on the rising... and he doesn't want her to weep on seeger sessions :hmm:

i think he also got mary pregnant once... man that was all she wrote.

who is this mary?

perhaps she's bruce's version of bon jovi's tommy, who used to work on the docks, as you may know.

Mary also comes to Paul McCartney in times of trouble of speaks words of wisdom to him:

"Dump the gold digger."

:shh:

Guys, Bruce Springsteen's Mary is obviously Mary Camden from TV's 7th Heaven:

nhgalKN8KXf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom