Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HeartlandGirls entry:
cover3.jpg

01. U2 - "Gone (Crayon's Dizzy Remix)" (4:02)
02. The Chemical Brothers - "Setting Sun" (4:01)
03. Paul Oakenfold - "Time of Your Life" (4:17)
04. Kasabian - "Clubfoot" (2:51)
05. People in Planes - "Get on the Flaw" (4:27)
06. Stereophonics - "Devil" (4:41)
07. Sonic Youth - "100%" (2:29)
08. Deftones - "Wax and Wane" (4:09)
09. Placebo - "Allergic (To Thoughts of Mother Earth)" (3:49)
10. Manic Street Preachers - "Judge Yr'self" (3:04)
11. Rise Against - "Ready to Fall" (3:48)
12. Jimmy Eat World - "Nothingwrong" (3:10)
13. The Killers - "On Top" (4:19)
14. Oasis - "Live Forever" (4:37)
15. Babyshambles - "Fuck Forever" (4:37)

so far i've listened to MDM, Crown, LM, Zoots, Phanan, and NSW

all have their strengths. i must say, NSW, yours really rocks the fuck out. i was very surprised to see Dredg on there...I fucking love Dredg

I will get around to listening oh space moon just I have other big concerns at the moment like having lost my passport and wallet, needing to catch a flight this friday...i'm what they call a fucking genius:hyper::mad:

so far i've listened to MDM, Crown, LM, Zoots, Phanan, and NSW

all have their strengths. i must say, NSW, yours really rocks the fuck out. i was very surprised to see Dredg on there...I fucking love Dredg

Thanks again.

Yeah, I like Dredg a lot. My ex turned me on to them a few years ago.

Space Moon, the Moon in Space.

I've been listening to some lists the past couple of days. Probably done with 3-4 of them. They are Space Moon indeed. I'll post some comments about them later tonight or tomorrow-ish.

Space Moonin' it.

In a staff meeting today, I almost said "Just Space Moon It" when our head of Marketing was talking about a dilemma her department was experiencing. I wish I were kidding.

I love you Space Moon.

In a staff meeting today, I almost said "Just Space Moon It" when our head of Marketing was talking about a dilemma her department was experiencing. I wish I were kidding.

I love you Space Moon.

You should look the "first we go Powerjuice" guy right in the eyes when you say it. See how he responds. That should could turn epic. This could be how universes are created, men become gods in defiance of the known laws.

Thus is Space Moon.

Thus is Powerjuice.

THIS is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object.

You should look the "first we go Powerjuice" guy right in the eyes when you say it. See how he responds. That should could turn epic. This could be how universes are created, men become gods in defiance of the known laws.

Thus is Space Moon.

Thus is Powerjuice.

THIS is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object.

I wish. That dude works at one of the schools, not here in the office. And, the best part to me was that he mentioned Powerjuice 2nd. Like, he was speaking normally for a minute there, then worked in Powerjuice, then had a third idea that was also normal. I wish I had that moment and my reaction on tape. I'll never forget it.

Riley Covington.

I wish. That dude works at one of the schools, not here in the office. And, the best part to me was that he mentioned Powerjuice 2nd. Like, he was speaking normally for a minute there, then worked in Powerjuice, then had a third idea that was also normal. I wish I had that moment and my reaction on tape. I'll never forget it.

Riley Covington.

Well, clearly you go political before going POWERJUICE, and you follow up by going corporate. What's so hard to understand about that?

I still wonder what exactly he meant by going POWERJUICE.

:up:

Just Space Mooning It seems to be the answer to all of life's problems. At least that's what I find.

Also, Space Moon. Also, I have only made it through two whole mixes, but both were very good.

I've already done Bono212s, Impys and LMPs........all brilliant, exactly what I like, they have near enough knocked Space Moon out of orbit, if that is possible in the Space Moonverse.

I love you Space Moon.

That's about eleventy billion types of awesome.

I'm going to the Mohegan Sun tonight. Going to play some 21. If I get an ace or a 10/face, I'm going to end up screaming JUST SPACE MOON IT to get the blackjack. Usually I just ask for paint, but fuck it, I'm going to ask for Space Moon.

That's about eleventy billion types of awesome.

I'm going to the Mohegan Sun tonight. Going to play some 21. If I get an ace or a 10/face, I'm going to end up screaming JUST SPACE MOON IT to get the blackjack. Usually I just ask for paint, but fuck it, I'm going to ask for Space Moon.

I will do that the next time I'm in Vegas.

Don't split Kings, ok? Don't be that guy.

I will do that the next time I'm in Vegas.

Don't split Kings, ok? Don't be that guy.

I'd only split if I had moons. Which I guess would be 8's. Or 7's. Or 9's, depending what I was up against. I won't be that guy. Trust.

This woman though...she had ace/4, and ended up hitting twice to get to fifteen or something silly, I forget though. This is a couple weeks ago. She got to 16 against the dealers 5. She decided to hit, king. Bust. The dealer had fifteen. the next card? six.

Why am I so angry? Because I had two 8's. Split em. Had another 8. Split it. I had 17 or 18 on all three hands and a decent amount per hand. (for me, since I'm only 21 and all.) Why hit on 16 vs a 5? Why? She didn't know how to fucking Space Moon it, that's for sure.

I'd only split if I had moons. Which I guess would be 8's. Or 7's. Or 9's, depending what I was up against. I won't be that guy. Trust.

This woman though...she had ace/4, and ended up hitting twice to get to fifteen or something silly, I forget though. This is a couple weeks ago. She got to 16 against the dealers 5. She decided to hit, king. Bust. The dealer had fifteen. the next card? six.

Why am I so angry? Because I had two 8's. Split em. Had another 8. Split it. I had 17 or 18 on all three hands and a decent amount per hand. (for me, since I'm only 21 and all.) Why hit on 16 vs a 5? Why? She didn't know how to fucking Space Moon it, that's for sure.

Don't get me started on people that sit down at blackjack tables yet have no idea how to play.

Is there gambling on Space Moon? I'd like to think so, but, you don't win $$$. You win people's hearts. What do you lose? Your inhibitions.

You win hearts, diamonds, moons, unicorns, unicrons...whatever you wish.

If there is somebody that is ruining the table, Unicron and the full power of this Space Moon station will be unleashed.

I must go win, I adore thee Space Moon, and I shall listen to more of your glorious music tomorrow.

Space Moon, guys, Space Moon.

Hey! Um...This is a "n00b question" if there ever was one, but how did this "Space Moon" thing get started? All I can gather is that it has something to do with Bono's comment that the Edge was "[going to] take a slice out of the moon!"
Thanks.
(I like this thread...in its own weird way, it's way saner than most of the stuff on WTAHAN.)

nirniva said:
how did this "Space Moon" thing get started?

We needed a place to rock the fuck out.

nirniva said:
All I can gather is that it has something to do with Bono's comment that the Edge was "[going to] take a slice out of the moon!"

Not so.

Hey! Um...This is a "n00b question" if there ever was one, but how did this "Space Moon" thing get started? All I can gather is that it has something to do with Bono's comment that the Edge was "[going to] take a slice out of the moon!"
Thanks.
(I like this thread...in its own weird way, it's way saner than most of the stuff on WTAHAN.)

Space Moon started because someone drank a little too much Mountain Dew one day, but instead of the caffeine giving him an adrenaline boost, it gave him a creativity boost.....and Space Moon was born.

Speaking of which, when does the voting commence? MDM?

Back
Top Bottom