Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To elaborate:

You have arrived on a moon located in space. This moon, which is in space, is called Space Moon. So, while you are here, in space, on this moon, called Space Moon you're in safe hands. Because on Space Moon, the moon in space, all we do is rock the fuck out. Space Moon style.

So, Can Me Op?

:Opens Coma:

Amen, Scoop

I have this file. This file I have contains music. Music that should be heard in space, on a moon. What am I to do with such a large file, and why do I not have this issue in other areas of my life? This is an issue I would like to have. On a Moon. Perhaps a moon in space. Perhaps a Space Moon. But either way, what can be done to rectify this situation?

keep in mind youll have to burn them as an audio cd and not a data disc, so youll only be able to fit about 20 songs on there and you might have to retag them

if you just burn the aac files or whatever it wont work

Fucking itunes will not let me burn them as an audio cd. Data disc only.

I have no clue how to solve this, all the songs are itunes songs and have the fucking write protection or whatever the fuck.

Please ignore my previous plea for help. It seems as if gravity had entered my world, a hole appeared in my Space Moon suit (though my own carelessness, naturally through no fault of Space Moon) and made me stupid like. I had forgotten there are roughly 3 million sites that allow uploading. I have used one of these sites. The file goes there now. Through Space Moon and Time. Through Spacemoontime. In Space. Past the event horizon. Beyond the blackest hole. And into Rock the Fuck Out Stadium. From there, it goes to infamy. And then it comes back.

I have no clue how to solve this, all the songs are itunes songs and have the fucking write protection or whatever the fuck.
dumb question, but have you done all this?

To create an audio CD:

Select the playlist containing the songs you want to burn to the CD; make sure the songs you want to include have a checkmark beside them.

Insert a blank disk and click Burn Disc (at the bottom of the iTunes window).

Select Audio CD as the Disc Format.

Choose your options:

1. When you burn a CD, iTunes automatically adjusts the recording speed to the blank CD’s rating. However, if your blank CD is rated for a slower speed than the maximum speed of your drive, or if you experience problems creating CDs, you may want to change the CD recording speed to match the CD’s rating by choosing an option from the Preferred Speed pop-up menu.

2. To change the length of the silience between songs, choose an option from the Gap Between Songs pop-up menu.

3. To have all the songs on the CD play at the same volume, select Use Sound Check.

4. CD players in some vehicles can display information stored on CDs; select Include CD Text to use this option.

5. Click OK.

Is this cos you purchased these songs from itunes? This is why I hate purchasing anything from itunes! Not to mention the fact that you don't get any liner notes, like with a normal CD.

Sorry, I know I'm not helping your situation here, lol.

yeah, i've never had a problem burning protected tracks to a cd. which is good, because i have a ton and i'd be pissed if i couldn't put them on a cd or something.

hope you can figure out a solution, nsw.

Oh, I can burn them to CD, not an issue...it's getting them back onto the computer as uploadable songs that's the issue.

Oh, I can burn them to CD, not an issue...it's getting them back onto the computer as uploadable songs that's the issue.
yeah, well when i said cd i meant like an audio cd because i've never even attempted doing a data cd of songs. i either burn stuff to a cd because i want to be old school and make a compilation cd, or because i'm trying to get rid of the stupid protected bullshit.

yeah, well when i said cd i meant like an audio cd because i've never even attempted doing a data cd of songs. i either burn stuff to a cd because i want to be old school and make a compilation cd, or because i'm trying to get rid of the stupid protected bullshit.

I'm talking about an Audio CD.

pfan - I had wanted to use one of the epics from our forthcoming album, but all songs are over an hour, and prog needs to be listen to as one coherent masterwork, not as a group of "songs". So that is the reason there will be tales of dwarves, gnomes or STAR CLOCKS on Space Moon, that Moon in Space, this year. fyi.

Beav - Space Moon residents know the story in their heart. No playlist can contain the Red Sun Trilogy.

Back
Top Bottom