Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are to be due Wednesday, I believe.

This is/was true. But now since we need a spot filled, I'm going to make the due date Friday. I think that's cool. We just need to grab another interland member from somewhere. If not, we can just give somebody a first round bye or something. Whatevs. We'll Space Moon It, aka, make it work. Crown's taking one of the spots, so now we just need to fill Khan's.

How can somebody not want to Space Moon? Just Space Moon it, interference.

I'll bet a ton of people would love to fill that spot. And Friday works better for me, so we truly are Space Mooning it. Bro.

1. Mountain Dew Ma
2. CrownVCJ
3. AtomicBono
4. BoMac
5. No spoken words
6. LemonMelon
7. phillyfan26
8. LJT
9. LemonMacPhisto
10. impy13
11. HeartlandGirl
12. UberBeaver
13. GirlsAloudFan
14. Zootlesque
15. bono_212
16. phanan

Lists are due Friday, January 9th at 11:59 PM, Space Moon Time. Send them to spacemooninspace@gmail.com

any questions?

Do it to it! (Just Space Moon It, Bro)

¿™

son of a bitch!!!! i didn't see this til now. fuck me. fuck my spacebar. which, sadly, is not in space.

Space Moon welcomes you. You can at least listen and vote, and we'll see if anyone else drops out.

IT'S COMIN BACK AROUND AGAIN! THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE MOON (IN SPACE)!!

1. Mountain Dew Ma
2. CrownVCJ
3. AtomicBono
4. BoMac
5. No spoken words
6. LemonMelon
7. phillyfan26
8. LJT
9. LemonMacPhisto
10. impy13
11. HeartlandGirl
12. UberBeaver
13. GirlsAloudFan
14. Zootlesque
15. bono_212
16. phanan

Lists are due Friday, January 9th at 11:59 PM, Space Moon Time. Send them to spacemooninspace@gmail.com

any questions?

Do it to it! (Just Space Moon It, Bro)

¿™

I'll hopefully have the contest ready to begin Saturday night, if not then then definitely sometime on Lazy Sunday. So there will be some Space Moon leeway on Submissions, but please get them in by 11:59 Space Moon Time, Friday. Thanks to AB for gathering this list.

Time to rock the fuck out and Space Moon it, bros.

I enjoy my album art. Required much less thinking than my DI5 Horatio Caine artwork.

I asked this last time, and don't recall the answer:

If most of my songs are from Itunes, and are copy protected, what can I do to upload them so they can be listened to? Burn them onto a disc and reimport? I tried that once and I do not think it worked.

I'd love to just Space Moon it, but help is needed here.

I asked this last time, and don't recall the answer:

If most of my songs are from Itunes, and are copy protected, what can I do to upload them so they can be listened to? Burn them onto a disc and reimport? I tried that once and I do not think it worked.

I'd love to just Space Moon it, but help is needed here.
yes. if it didn't work you must be a dumbass. i mean uhh...yes, burn and reimport. there's programs out there that remove the protected part or whatevs but i don't know anyone who's been pleased with one.

Back
Top Bottom