Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm getting started on mine. It's going to be very, very different from my DI entries, to say the least.

I flew to Space Moon
In a ship, with my friends
We slept at Ackbar's house
I don't mind, I don't mind
I was in love with the place
In my mind, in my mind
We rocked out the Moon in Space
In my mind, in my mind

OK, my list is ready to go. 15 songs, right around 60 minutes. Major Tom makes his requisite guest appearance.

The playlist was mostly pieced together from some great transitions I've been kicking around for a while, along with whatever I felt like listening to today. It doesn't flow all that well as a whole, but it's a fun listen. I'm happy with it.

Flow isn't as important as song selection. As a whole mine is all over the place, but there's kind of "sections" that flow into each other I guess. It's all about the songs anyway. I picked a combination of songs I can't get enough of recently and some old favourites...and a couple just ridiculous ones

Mine has a very obvious theme. And it flows somewhat well, at least sections of it. But I would say that no transition is really jarring. I'm really psyched for it! :love:

Before I recharge the batteries, if anybody wants to submit their playlists or artwork or what have you early or whatever- the email to send it to will be spacemooninspace@gmail.com

Good night, and good luck.

Space Moon™

Okay I'm ready, so should I send it to that address? That post was lost in the middle of the thread somewhere. Perhaps a mod could add it to the first post?

Okay I'm ready, so should I send it to that address? That post was lost in the middle of the thread somewhere. Perhaps a mod could add it to the first post?

Yeah go ahead and send it. Include a list of the artists and songs, total runtime, and the zip or rar of the songs. Everything else is totally up to you. We don't need to know what album each song is from and we don't really care how you format it, as long as we get the necessary info.

I was thinking we should get an email list going so the lists can also be forwarded early to anyone who wants to hear them. We'll wait til MDM is here to do that but does everyone think it's a good idea?

HEY!!!
its SPACE MOON!
After
7 BEERS
1 YAGEr
2 CARBOMBS

WHAT IT DO!?!?.

okay.
im working on my playlist
you're going to hate it
but
its off the chain.

GOodnight Space moon, good luck, and lets see some 90MPH heat in the spring. word.

Space Moon helps cultivate the positive changes in all of us, but, it stays as constant as the Northern Star. And it rocks the fuck out.

This shall be written in the Book of Truth™.

My Space Moon is done, and boy is it good. The light of the moon from space really guided me on this one.

Well said, MDM.

I just would like to point out for "epic lulz" as the kids say

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f207/io-burning-forum-questions-177788.html

then, a little over a month later

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f221/space-moon-v1-178913.html

Space Moon unites all™.

There was a rift at one point, and that rift closed when we realized we had so much in common.

Common meaning:

- We enjoy rocking the fuck out.
- We enjoy Space Moon.
- We enjoy moons in space.
- We are not opposed to Warren Space Moon.
- We enjoy our established order of government.
- There is a moon in space called Space Moon.

Huzzah!

There was a rift at one point, and that rift closed when we realized we had so much in common.

Common meaning:

- We enjoy rocking the fuck out.
- We enjoy Space Moon.
- We enjoy moons in space.
- We are not opposed to Warren Space Moon.
- We enjoy our established order of government.
- There is a moon in space called Space Moon.

Huzzah!

A lot of us like baseball, too. :)

Out in space, there is a space moon, a moon we call Space Moon. On that Moon, there is Rock the Fuck out Stadium™.

But there is also Space Moon Memorial Stadium™, which is a multi-purpose athletic facility with games played daily, year round.

I love this thread.

I love you all.

and most of all, I love Space Moon, Moon in Space.

also, space moobs, because I type "moob" like every other time.

Space Moobs are different than regular moobs because Space Moobs do not entreat strange obsessions like normal moobs, and thus they are acceptable.

I'm sorry I missed the sign-up for this, but damn this thread rules. Latin! Dennis Green! Warren Moon! (Sorry. I'm a Latin teacher and NFL fan from Phoenix...)

Can't wait to see the playlists. I'll be cheering for Zoots in my Space Moon Cheerleader Outfit. :hyper:

I'm sorry I missed the sign-up for this, but damn this thread rules. Latin! Dennis Green! Warren Moon! (Sorry. I'm a Latin teacher and NFL fan from Phoenix...)

Can't wait to see the playlists. I'll be cheering for Zoots in my Space Moon Cheerleader Outfit. :hyper:

Space Moon is officially recognized by educators across the globe now.

Magister Dixit

Back
Top Bottom