Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just so everyone's clear:

1. Mountain Dew Ma
2. coolian2
3. AtomicBono
4. BoMac
5. No spoken words
6. LemonMelon
7. phillyfan26
8. LJT
9. LemonMacPhisto
10. impy13
11. KhanadaRhodes
12. UberBeaver
13. GirlsAloudFan
14. Zootlesque
15. bono_212
16. phanan

Lists are to be submitted by Jan 7, 2009, 11:59 P.M. Space Moon Time

Anyone is free to listen and vote

As we get closer to the submission deadline MDM can work out the matchups.

Any objections or further questions?

I like almost every track on OK Computer, and I feel the strange need to bring that up at this moment.

LOL

On Earth you are my enemy. On Space Moon, you are my friend.

On Space Moon even hatred is sweet. Displeasure is welcomed. Dentists are revered as bringers of joy and love. Thus is Space Moon. As it was in the begining, is now, and so shall be.

And so begins the Book of Truth™

So Say We All.

I think, therefore I am?

No.

I am, therefore Space Moon.

So "Space Moon ergo sum"? Interesting. Interesting indeed.

Powerjuice

+

Space Moon

=

the fabric of reality opening

They are still working on a theory that will bring Space Moon and Powerjuice together. So far they have gotten to within 1 / 1000000000 of a sec of the big bang, but still they find the amount of Powerjuice to be too dense, and the core of Space Moon too cold for this universe to have come into being. My theory is that there are some things you can understand, and for everything else, just space moon it, bro.

You bitches are going to be compelled to move your asses during my Moonlist. Bring yer dancing choose.

Same with mine :hyper: I can't decide if I should have the whole thing be kind of dancey or not. I feel like going too much with a theme is against what Space Moon is all about, but then again it's much easier to have a mood/theme/whatever with only 60 minutes

I'm thinking the theme of mine will be Xtreme

I like almost every track on OK Computer, and I feel the strange need to bring that up at this moment.

I will never like Electioneering. There was one time I thought I was coming around, and then the moment past.

I assume that we are starting from scratch for this round, right? We're not pulling out the old SMI playlists?

I will never like Electioneering. There was one time I thought I was coming around, and then the moment past.

I assume that we are starting from scratch for this round, right? We're not pulling out the old SMI playlists?

I'm writing a 56 minute prog/psychedelic song and may use your lyrics on it. Groovy with you?

I'm writing a 56 minute prog/psychedelic song and may use your lyrics on it. Groovy with you?

The one about the gnomes? Hell yeah. Just be sure to hold a G#m on a synth for 19 minutes at some point with no other sounds and I have no problem with it. I'm actually working on more lyrics and really expanding the story, so let me know and I'll drop some more lyrics on you.

Holy crap! I hope impy, AB and myself don't have the same songs. Mine is gonna be dancey too.

Dude. It's me.

There's a guy on World's Strongest Man right now named Phil Pfister. I'm uncomfortable.

There are no restrictions. Feel free to use whatever songs you wish, whether you've used them before or not. But yeah, this is a whole new Space Moon. So judge for yourself what is best for it.

Holy crap! I hope impy, AB and myself don't have the same songs. Mine is gonna be dancey too.

Doubt it, although you already know we have at least one song in common :wink:

The one about the gnomes? Hell yeah. Just be sure to hold a G#m on a synth for 19 minutes at some point with no other sounds and I have no problem with it. I'm actually working on more lyrics and really expanding the story, so let me know and I'll drop some more lyrics on you.

I think it could be a collaborative effort, man. I'm a lyricist, you're a lyricist, and we've got 35 minutes aside from the G#m, so there's room to work with.

If there existed a full mp3 of "Dayman," I think I'd lead off with it.

I think it could be a collaborative effort, man. I'm a lyricist, you're a lyricist, and we've got 35 minutes aside from the G#m, so there's room to work with.

If we can get it done by 1/7/2009 11:50SMT, and include it n both our playlists, then it really comes down to a 4 minute song. Shit. That would be epic. I might go into Bowie in Space.

If there existed a full mp3 of "Dayman," I think I'd lead off with it.

Aaaaand just like the Space Moon is over as this playlist wins.

President - Lt. David Bowie
Vice President - Ad. Ackbar
Secretary of Defense - Clarence Clemons
Secretary of State - Mountain Dew Ma
Secretary of the Church of New Jesus - UberBeaver
President of Space Moon Archives of Film, Television, and Music - LMP
Assistant (to the) Regional Manager - Dwight Schrute
Secretary of Partying Down – LemonMelon
President of the Union of President and Secretary Naming Committee and Validity Committee of Said Unions, Commitees, and Presidents - PF26
Secretary of Offense - Unicron
President to the Secretary of Offense - NSW
Secretary of Aviation – Swoop
President of Ceti Alpha V - Khan
President of Defense - Jack Bauer
Secretary of Persons More Trustworthy than Old Jesus - Apollo Creed
Secretary of Rap - Biz Markie
President of Political Insight - Muldfeld
Secretary of Fitness - Bono
Secretary of the President of the Cabinet of the Postmaster General - Dalton
Press Secretary - Dennis Green
Head of Construction of the Rock the Fuck Out Stadium Retractable Roof - U2Kitten

My first track is actually "Surfin on a Rocket." It epitomizes the journey to the Moon in Space.

I'm surprised to see Warren Moon without a cabinet position.

President - Lt. David Bowie
Vice President - Ad. Ackbar
Secretary of Defense - Clarence Clemons
Secretary of State - Mountain Dew Ma
Secretary of the Church of New Jesus - UberBeaver
President of Space Moon Archives of Film, Television, and Music - LMP
Assistant (to the) Regional Manager - Dwight Schrute
Secretary of Partying Down – LemonMelon
President of the Union of President and Secretary Naming Committee and Validity Committee of Said Unions, Commitees, and Presidents - PF26
Secretary of Offense - Unicron
President to the Secretary of Offense - NSW
Secretary of Aviation – Swoop
President of Ceti Alpha V - Khan
President of Defense - Jack Bauer
Secretary of Persons More Trustworthy than Old Jesus - Apollo Creed
Secretary of Rap - Biz Markie
President of Political Insight - Muldfeld
Secretary of Fitness - Bono
Secretary of the President of the Cabinet of the Postmaster General - Dalton
Press Secretary - Dennis Green
Head of Construction of the Rock the Fuck Out Stadium Retractable Roof - U2Kitten

swoop.gif

Back
Top Bottom