Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello space moon, may I ask you a humble question oh mighty round sphered lord of the multiverse?

When do submissions have to be in?

Anyone want some cheese and port?

Good morning, Space Moon
The Moon says hello
It twinkles above us
We twinkle below

I can't decide if I want to rock the fuck out or just go with a nice electro mix.

Mine has a little bit of both. But all the songs evoke a certain ass-shakingness. If I had the money, I'd send everyone a few tabs of ecstasy. It will surely enhance the enjoyment of my Moonlist. While my previous Moonlist had a theme, discussing the beautiful and wonderful aspects of Space Moon (read: everything), this one is much more focused on what the first night's dance party will be like.

I can only hope the next Girl Talk mixtape is called Space Moon, The Moon in Space, or some variation thereof.

Copernicus never did figure out that the Earth revolves around the Sun, but that our lives revolve around a certain moon in space, The Space Moon.

Moonism > Copernicanism.

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through Space Moon
Everyone was excited
For some ass kicking tunes

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through Space Moon
Everyone was excited
For some ass kicking tunes

:heart:

Merry Christmas, Space Moon.
Happy Hanukkah, Space Moon.

Space Moon has no religion though, it's its own. It celebrates all, much like all celebrate it.

Do the Dew, Space Moon.

Ok, I'm finally back on a computer so I can ask questions now.

What were they....

...oh yeah....what's goin' on in this thread? Do I just make a list of songs I like or do I have to do something fancy? I just want to know what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom