Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also heard Powder 2 is having its premier somewhere on Space Moon, to be hosted by Technoviking. I'd also like this affirmed.

I'm finding it hard to fucking contain my excitement about landing on Space Moon™ and our flight hasn't even departed yet! I'm also finding it hard to contain the songs within 60 or even 65 min. :crazy:

I'm finding it hard to fucking contain my excitement about landing on Space Moon™ and our flight hasn't even departed yet! I'm also finding it hard to contain the songs within 60 or even 65 min. :crazy:

picturegg1.jpg

Hmm. Maybe this won't be my cup-o-tea in the future anyway (after reading this endless drivel).

Space Moon™ is the solution to all of the world's problems.

With a simple 5 word phrase, nations can find everlasting peace.

Just Space Moon it, bro.

You don't necessarily need a Powerthirst to drink Powerjuice. But you do need a thirst for power.

There was a planet between Mars and Jupiter. It had one satellite, a Moon in Space, a Space Moon. That solitary satellite one day gazed upon the planet which held it in it's orbit. This Space Moon, this Moon in Space thought for a moment, and then said, "Fuck this." Seconds later the fifth planet was nothing but an asteroid belt, and Space Moon became free of it's gravitational force. Where it is now no one truly knows. But deep inside we all know it's there. Somewhere for sure, for we feel it's presence every time we turn it up to 11, bang our heads, or perhaps write an epic prog rock anthem about Gnomes carrying out their vengence by raping the enslaving Dwarves.

Einstein postulated that when you get close enough to a black hole, light is destroyed as it crosses the event horizon - thus making it impossible to know what lies beyond. String theorists predict perhaps 11 dimensions - yet we are unable to encounter all but 4. I believe Space Moon is like that. Something we cannot know directly, yet we cannot doubt it's existence - for to doubt Space Moon is to doubt ourselves.

There was a planet between Mars and Jupiter. It had one satellite, a Moon in Space, a Space Moon. That solitary satellite one day gazed upon the planet which held it in it's orbit. This Space Moon, this Moon in Space thought for a moment, and then said, "Fuck this." Seconds later the fifth planet was nothing but an asteroid belt, and Space Moon became free of it's gravitational force. Where it is now no one truly knows. But deep inside we all know it's there. Somewhere for sure, for we feel it's presence every time we turn it up to 11, bang our heads, or perhaps write an epic prog rock anthem about Gnomes carrying out their vengence by raping the enslaving Dwarves.

Einstein postulated that when you get close enough to a black hole, light is destroyed as it crosses the event horizon - thus making it impossible to know what lies beyond. String theorists predict perhaps 11 dimensions - yet we are unable to encounter all but 4. I believe Space Moon is like that. Something we cannot know directly, yet we cannot doubt it's existence - for to doubt Space Moon is to doubt ourselves.

LOL

On Earth you are my enemy. On Space Moon, you are my friend.

And so begins the Book of Truth™

Back
Top Bottom