Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon - Page 32 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Just the Bang and the Clatter
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-13-2009, 05:10 PM   #466
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
I wish. That dude works at one of the schools, not here in the office. And, the best part to me was that he mentioned Powerjuice 2nd. Like, he was speaking normally for a minute there, then worked in Powerjuice, then had a third idea that was also normal. I wish I had that moment and my reaction on tape. I'll never forget it.

Riley Covington.
Well, clearly you go political before going POWERJUICE, and you follow up by going corporate. What's so hard to understand about that?

I still wonder what exactly he meant by going POWERJUICE.
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:06 PM   #467
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
HeartlandGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 6,835
Local Time: 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
In a staff meeting today, I almost said "Just Space Moon It" when our head of Marketing was talking about a dilemma her department was experiencing. I wish I were kidding.


Just Space Mooning It seems to be the answer to all of life's problems. At least that's what I find.

Also, Space Moon. Also, I have only made it through two whole mixes, but both were very good.
__________________

__________________
HeartlandGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:21 PM   #468
LJT
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
LJT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Belfast
Posts: 5,039
Local Time: 05:09 PM
I've already done Bono212s, Impys and LMPs........all brilliant, exactly what I like, they have near enough knocked Space Moon out of orbit, if that is possible in the Space Moonverse.
__________________
LJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #469
War Child
 
Mountain Dew Ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Space Moon™
Posts: 869
Local Time: 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
In a staff meeting today, I almost said "Just Space Moon It" when our head of Marketing was talking about a dilemma her department was experiencing. I wish I were kidding.

I love you Space Moon.
That's about eleventy billion types of awesome.

I'm going to the Mohegan Sun tonight. Going to play some 21. If I get an ace or a 10/face, I'm going to end up screaming JUST SPACE MOON IT to get the blackjack. Usually I just ask for paint, but fuck it, I'm going to ask for Space Moon.
__________________
Mountain Dew Ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:35 PM   #470
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Dew Ma View Post
That's about eleventy billion types of awesome.

I'm going to the Mohegan Sun tonight. Going to play some 21. If I get an ace or a 10/face, I'm going to end up screaming JUST SPACE MOON IT to get the blackjack. Usually I just ask for paint, but fuck it, I'm going to ask for Space Moon.
I will do that the next time I'm in Vegas.

Don't split Kings, ok? Don't be that guy.
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:36 PM   #471
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartlandGirl View Post


Just Space Mooning It seems to be the answer to all of life's problems. At least that's what I find.

Also, Space Moon. Also, I have only made it through two whole mixes, but both were very good.
You speaketh sooth.
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #472
War Child
 
Mountain Dew Ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Space Moon™
Posts: 869
Local Time: 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
I will do that the next time I'm in Vegas.

Don't split Kings, ok? Don't be that guy.
I'd only split if I had moons. Which I guess would be 8's. Or 7's. Or 9's, depending what I was up against. I won't be that guy. Trust.

This woman though...she had ace/4, and ended up hitting twice to get to fifteen or something silly, I forget though. This is a couple weeks ago. She got to 16 against the dealers 5. She decided to hit, king. Bust. The dealer had fifteen. the next card? six.

Why am I so angry? Because I had two 8's. Split em. Had another 8. Split it. I had 17 or 18 on all three hands and a decent amount per hand. (for me, since I'm only 21 and all.) Why hit on 16 vs a 5? Why? She didn't know how to fucking Space Moon it, that's for sure.
__________________
Mountain Dew Ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:55 PM   #473
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Dew Ma View Post
I'd only split if I had moons. Which I guess would be 8's. Or 7's. Or 9's, depending what I was up against. I won't be that guy. Trust.

This woman though...she had ace/4, and ended up hitting twice to get to fifteen or something silly, I forget though. This is a couple weeks ago. She got to 16 against the dealers 5. She decided to hit, king. Bust. The dealer had fifteen. the next card? six.

Why am I so angry? Because I had two 8's. Split em. Had another 8. Split it. I had 17 or 18 on all three hands and a decent amount per hand. (for me, since I'm only 21 and all.) Why hit on 16 vs a 5? Why? She didn't know how to fucking Space Moon it, that's for sure.
Don't get me started on people that sit down at blackjack tables yet have no idea how to play.

Is there gambling on Space Moon? I'd like to think so, but, you don't win $$$. You win people's hearts. What do you lose? Your inhibitions.
__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #474
War Child
 
Mountain Dew Ma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Space Moon™
Posts: 869
Local Time: 11:09 AM
You win hearts, diamonds, moons, unicorns, unicrons...whatever you wish.

If there is somebody that is ruining the table, Unicron and the full power of this Space Moon station will be unleashed.

I must go win, I adore thee Space Moon, and I shall listen to more of your glorious music tomorrow.

Space Moon, guys, Space Moon.
__________________
Mountain Dew Ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 07:34 PM   #475
Acrobat
 
CrownVCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Ethereal Thoughtplane
Posts: 341
Local Time: 12:09 PM
just "space moon" it
__________________
CrownVCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:52 AM   #476
Acrobat
 
CrownVCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Ethereal Thoughtplane
Posts: 341
Local Time: 12:09 PM
just space "moon" it
__________________
CrownVCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:52 AM   #477
Acrobat
 
CrownVCJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Ethereal Thoughtplane
Posts: 341
Local Time: 12:09 PM
just space moon "it"
__________________
CrownVCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #478
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
nirniva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Da U.P., eh?
Posts: 4,459
Local Time: 12:09 PM
Hey! Um...This is a "n00b question" if there ever was one, but how did this "Space Moon" thing get started? All I can gather is that it has something to do with Bono's comment that the Edge was "[going to] take a slice out of the moon!"
Thanks.
(I like this thread...in its own weird way, it's way saner than most of the stuff on WTAHAN.)
__________________
nirniva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #479
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,414
Local Time: 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirniva
how did this "Space Moon" thing get started?
We needed a place to rock the fuck out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirniva
All I can gather is that it has something to do with Bono's comment that the Edge was "[going to] take a slice out of the moon!"
Not so.
__________________
impy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:13 PM   #480
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirniva View Post
Hey! Um...This is a "n00b question" if there ever was one, but how did this "Space Moon" thing get started? All I can gather is that it has something to do with Bono's comment that the Edge was "[going to] take a slice out of the moon!"
Thanks.
(I like this thread...in its own weird way, it's way saner than most of the stuff on WTAHAN.)
Space Moon started because someone drank a little too much Mountain Dew one day, but instead of the caffeine giving him an adrenaline boost, it gave him a creativity boost.....and Space Moon was born.

Speaking of which, when does the voting commence? MDM?
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
space moon

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com