Space Moon: Return to Space: On the Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's start round one voting Sunday night, 9 PM Space Moon Time. I figure that should have given people enough time to listen to playlists, and we can discuss and such while waiting for Get on Your Boots? Or is that a bad idea?

What say you, Space Moon?

Last edited:
Hey! Um...This is a "n00b question" if there ever was one, but how did this "Space Moon" thing get started? All I can gather is that it has something to do with Bono's comment that the Edge was "[going to] take a slice out of the moon!"
Thanks.
(I like this thread...in its own weird way, it's way saner than most of the stuff on WTAHAN.)

Welcome to Space Moon. I appreciate your desire to learn of Space Moon and our glorious history of rocking the fuck out.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f221/space-moon-v1-178913.html This is how it all started.

Bono must have learned and sent Edge to Space Moon. Hopefully he'll capture some of the sounds of Space Moon on No Line on the Horizon.

Which participants meet up in Round 1? Let it be known that should my playlist not get enough points, I am willing to battle my foe gladiator style for bonus points. I will wield net and trident. I am fucking unstoppable with net and trident, and with the Space Moon gravity, I'm a shoe in.

SMR1.jpg

BoMac had PM'ed me and said that he was strapped for time and couldn't get something together. Beav, it looks like you might get a victory there and advance. So you can save your Trident for the next round, bro.

Space Moon? On the third page?

:sad: :( :angry:

I won't let them do that to you, Space Moon, the Moon in Space.

Has the release of the new shuttlecock disturbed the orbit of Space Moon?:ohmy:

Are people still listening to the mixes? I'm nearly done, and I must say, I'm discovering some excellent music. My fellow Space Mooners know how to make a mix! :yes:

Are people still listening to the mixes? I'm nearly done, and I must say, I'm discovering some excellent music. My fellow Space Mooners know how to make a mix! :yes:

I have two lists to go. I'll finish once I get back from work tonight. I agree as well- have picked up some great and interesting tunes through the Moon in Space.

Let's start voting tonight/tomorrow. I think it would be better just to do it in this thread instead of making 4380 polls and cluttering the forum up. Plus, that way, we can tell that only people that the music was sent to can vote. Alters FTL.

Space Moon in Space. Basically, whenever somebody wants to vote for round 1, that's when we'll start. I'll be ready to cast my ballots tonight, I know that. If you guys are, then let's jumpstart the Moon in Space which we all love.

Space Moon the vote.

I have two lists to go. I'll finish once I get back from work tonight. I agree as well- have picked up some great and interesting tunes through the Moon in Space.

Let's start voting tonight/tomorrow. I think it would be better just to do it in this thread instead of making 4380 polls and cluttering the forum up. Plus, that way, we can tell that only people that the music was sent to can vote. Alters FTL.

Space Moon in Space. Basically, whenever somebody wants to vote for round 1, that's when we'll start. I'll be ready to cast my ballots tonight, I know that. If you guys are, then let's jumpstart the Moon in Space which we all love.

Space Moon the vote.

I suggest sending out a PM to the participants, and to people we think might like to vote as well, stating the above.

You've moved on from Haiku to hip hop?

I'll never move on from Haiku, ever.

That's not Hip-Hop, either. I have done some hip-hop stuff on interference, though, about the Temple Bar. At least twice. If the HISTORIAN sees this and is bored, he probably can track it down.

No, this is just transcendental musings from Zero-G exploits.

That's not Hip-Hop, either. I have done some hip-hop stuff on interference, though, about the Temple Bar. At least twice. If the HISTORIAN sees this and is bored, he probably can track it down.

Well whatever it is, as long as you promise never to move on from the Haiku we're still cool.

404-error.png

Little Lord Piss can be reassembled. All it takes is some Cheesesteak, POWERJUICE, John Frusciante's sweat and a blessing from Tim Tebow.

I'm not sure we should mess with such an almighty combination. Think of the repercussions! You're treading on some pretty dangerous ground here.

Little Lord Piss can be reassembled. All it takes is some Cheesesteak, POWERJUICE, John Frusciante's sweat and a blessing from Tim Tebow.

The first three things are unnecessary. Tim Christ can take care of it no problem.

Speaking of Frusciante, I need to get his new album soon. It came out a week ago.

I'm pretty much ready to vote. I have three mixes left to listen to, but they're at the tail end of the list that was posted. I should be able to get through them by the time we vote on them. Competition should be fierce, I think, in the best possible way. Everyone's a winner on Space Moon, except, not really.

Spacemoonnoomecaps

I shall cast my ballots tomorrow. Great music everybody. This is Space Moon, in Space. I need to listen to one or two of these one more time to decide which way I am leaning on Space Moon in Space.

But are there any losers here, really? I think not. Space Moon, in Space.

My Round One votes look something like this:

Atomic Bono- a very diverse play list that was much enjoyable.
Crown- this was an all out sonic assault on mankind. and i like it.

Phanan- :up: on the personal mix of Please. :up: on the whole list, actually.
HeartlandGirl- this list is in a 3 way tie for my favorite on Space Moon, so it must advance.

PhillyFan- this was a close one. a really close one. but i give the nod to the press conference here. including my favorite Radiohead song was probably the tiebreaker.
NSW- While I appreciate impy leaking NLOTH to us, I just feel like U2 sold out with this one, so I can't rightfully vote for it. Plus, NSW's fucking rocks my balls off.

I'll abstain from my own vote:wink:
And, given that BoMac dropped out, my vote goes to UberBeaver to advance. barely.

Space Moon.

Back
Top Bottom